3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
oh for fucks sake, there are 2 milfs (agewise), 1st is that vampire mc rescues (she's old enuf to be great-great-great-*add *couple* more greats milf) and 2nd is that old witch which comes to help mc and girls. i jusst answered on same question.
I asked cuz no MILF tag in tread.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Not to be a dick here but this back and forth on who is evil or not is getting stale. First it was Eve then the vampire and now it's Eve again... lol sorry I was a dick but we are cool now right? Right!?

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Don't worry, the author got the infamous feat of being able to mass produce low quality adult VN games. His twists are as boring as his games endings.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Don't worry, the author got the infamous feat of being able to mass produce low quality adult VN games. His twists are as boring as his games endings.
Fuck me you are right. There is no "other games by same dev" in in the op so didn't know that but this guy made both dusklight manor and pine falls, yikes dude.
I only remember pine falls so well still because it had the most unsatisfying out of nowhere endings of any vns I have played.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Fuck me you are right. There is no "other games by same dev" in in the op so didn't know that but this guy made both dusklight manor and pine falls, yikes dude.
I only remember pine falls so well still because it had the most unsatisfying out of nowhere endings of any vns I have played.
The first game he fucked off was Lancaster Boarding House, then he fucked off Pine Falls and that's when I dropped support for this dev. I should've dropped after he fucked off LBH.

Reactions: boraxkarloff

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
The first game he fucked off was Lancaster Boarding House, then he fucked off Pine Falls and that's when I dropped support for this dev. I should've dropped after he fucked off LBH.
Looked up the boarding house game I either forgot about it or have just not played it not sure, but I belive you dude.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
I'm in a different mindset than others. The dev always starts out great and then loses focus along the way. It's like he has ADD/HD or something.
I more or less think the same Like I said in my other comment what pissed me of so much about pine falls what the the ending came suddenly when there was loads of plot threads just ignored and unfinished, like the dev said eh I am done with this and just haphazardly ended the game.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I more or less think the same Like I said in my other comment what pissed me of so much about pine falls what the the ending came suddenly when there was loads of plot threads just ignored and unfinished, like the dev said eh I am done with this and just haphazardly ended the game.
Yeah. When he started part 2 of it, my choices from part 1 meant shit. The girl I chose, was forgotten and was now some lez, I was done. I dropped support and walked away. I haven't even played this one yet. But, I still watch his game posts just to see what people say about the game. Dusklight seemed to be doing well, tried it and well, the dev dropped the ball again and I never finished it.

Konek Besar

Oct 3, 2022
I finished the normal route where I chose to forget and live a normal life but the ending was kinda of a downer.

But interestingly, it ends at the sign where it says welcome to Pine Falls but it was kinda a cliffhanger

Zero141214

May 28, 2021
I finished the normal route where I chose to forget and live a normal life but the ending was kinda of a downer.

But interestingly, it ends at the sign where it says welcome to Pine Falls but it was kinda a cliffhanger
If you played Pine Falls, then you should know it's kind of a bad ending :p

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I have a problem its in chapter 6 i think. When i chose to have sex with Lucy Hale the game got stuck and i can't proceed with the dialogue. I think that is some kind of a bug. Does anyone else have this problem ?
Me too, same problem. Did you figure out a fix?
SanchoMod can resolve all your issues... just sayin'. You do you though, I completely understand those folks who don't trust a modder they've not used in the past. Link is in the VN's OP if interested, otherwise that issue will likely remain broken for eternity and beyond.

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD and cxx

Konek Besar

Oct 3, 2022
If you played Pine Falls, then you should know it's kind of a bad ending :p
Yeah, that weird ass ending where you rule the demon kingdom. Prior to the ending, it was still ok. But I don't think it's the final ending with you trying to enter Pine Falls, perhaps there's more in episode 9 and 10.

Aside to that, somehow Lucy being willing to fight the witches means her ending and Eve's ending have yet to come. I'm a sucker for blondes.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
SanchoMod can resolve all your issues... just sayin'. You do you though, I completely understand those folks who don't trust a modder they've not used in the past. Link is in the VN's OP if interested, otherwise that issue will likely remain broken for eternity and beyond.
well wouldn't say all like plot and other things. :p

Yeah, that weird ass ending where you rule the demon kingdom. Prior to the ending, it was still ok.
pf mc didn't become ruler in demon QUEENdom, he became more like prisoner.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well finished 1st part of ep8 aka lucy path, normal update aka always hurry somewhere (leaving house or to fuck), naturally plot thickens.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
Censored???? lmao Daniels K: In fact, she keeps making the same games over and over she continues to make games where only the main weave is different which takes place in the mansion and there is censorship in this game it's funny.....
Also I think this game Dev has a thing for detention / stranded theme. I played Stranded w/ Benefits, Pinefalls etc, most are story about characters that are trapped or isolated

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
Still for me Stranded w/ Benefits is the best and nostalgic for me, I hope daniel K will consider remaking it to renpy , better renders and animations , most of all NTR free

Reactions: BGRW2020
3.30 star(s) 15 Votes