3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
RosewaterManor-EP10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
As usual, really nice games.

Waiting for a next project. I hope for more girl models with ass like Frida : ) Title is "Erotica" as I assume?

Edit:

Hey, Erotica 1st Episode is already available for free. Why no one posted this topic on F95 yet?

Link:

Last edited:

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Considering the steady downhil trend after Pine Falls I'm not surprised. Not to mention I doubt I'm the only one that completely quit fucking with Patreon, let alone to a dev that went from 2k subs to 800 or whatever it is now. Not to mention over 95% of AVNs released aren't worth subbing to even on SS, even though devs are free to make what they want there. When people are hesitant to give away their money they are even more so giving away the stuff they bought with it, since if they bought it everyone else can too is they way they see it.
dude lets not exagerate here, he still have around 1.1k subs.

Reactions: yandex

Maevos

May 4, 2019
So I'm a bit confused here. I just played the final update and chose to go with Eve's ending. At some point the MC mentions a person called "Dot" and she soon appears, so it's revealed that Eve and MC are not completely alone. But she just appears out of nowhere, I don't remember anybody talking about her before or have I missed something? I thought the world beyond the portal was devoid of people.

Edit: Ohhh, it's her pet demon. Now I remember.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I've no intention of trying it myself, I'm just here to see if Dk has worked out how to do a decent ending yet.
Because previous endings have been dogshit.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I'm gonna try this one, thanks. Is it me or does it look as if with every new game by this author the player base gets smaller? I mean... Only 25 pages in the thread when the game is completed... I'm getting a bad feeling about this. Well, I'll know soon enough. I liked his previous games, generally speaking.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
daniels k forgot to make gallery in this game
FYI: He doesn't make galleries for his VN's... but every SanchoMod for his VN's has a gallery.

Lucy scene is bugged, video keeps pllaying on loop no way to progress forward.
If you are talking about the scene in Ep4, that's one of the old bugs I always fix when I push out the mod update as noted here.

Reactions: yandex

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
During my prep for this to drop public I've been coding a bit of extra polish... for example the auto-saves are now pushed to Page 69 (of course) and are separated by ending path ('cause we're good like that). Here's a tease:
1684845034015.png
The idea was brought about while discussing a way to turn Off the ending chapter/episode feature in SanchoMod regarding another VN via FaceCrap. While messing around with the idea I decided to try this new way as it's more flexible and it's cooler than just turning a feature On/Off to be saved in Quick(1).

nazim10

Aug 17, 2017
Can you update the Mega walkthrough folder with the 10th episode (if it's available, that is)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Such an inconsistent dev. Most of his games start pretty well with intriguing concepts but then by v0.5 they're dropped and he's rushing to end it.
Well... tbh that's exactly his normal story pattern so it's rather consistent. He generally starts a new VN before the previous is wrapped up, but it's pretty much always been this way.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Is there a way to hide the on-screen quick menu at the bottom of the interface?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
So, now that it is completed, how are the endings this time ?
"This time" is dependent on your "last time". If coming from Ep8 you get all the endings wrapped that were still open at the end of Ep8 which are: Billie/Frida, Lucy, and Eve... basically.

Is there a way to hide the on-screen quick menu at the bottom of the interface?
With SanchoMod, yes. Off/On/Hover modes available.

Reactions: Jumbi and Jet_Pilot

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
"This time" is dependent on your "last time". If coming from Ep8 you get all the endings wrapped that were still open at the end of Ep8 which are: Billie/Frida, Lucy, and Eve... basically.
More like compared to his last game (only played the first 2 updates of this game), mind you, i don't have high expectations for endings of a DK game.

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes