3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

NBVCXW666

Jun 12, 2022
I hope DanielK adds a gallery in his next game.
I just want a working scene replay, not all that sanchoShit in my game.
Guess I'll just keep a save before every scene for now.

• Angry
Reactions: saiki47

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Complete already? Dang that was fast, even for DanielsK. Is there as much content as his other games? This one does not have many decent reviews, is it worse than a normal DanielsK game? Meaning nice looking renders and pretty ladies, with dumpster fire endings? ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Complete already? Dang that was fast, even for DanielsK. Is there as much content as his other games? This one does not have many decent reviews, is it worse than a normal DanielsK game? Meaning nice looking renders and pretty ladies, with dumpster fire endings? ;)
well yea his usual games goto 15+, there are 4 girls (although using term girl on female who is thousand of years old feels wrong) and solo endings with all of them and 3some ending and no1 ending so plenty of endings and so far all have been usual weird, renders are nice as usual with dk's trademark that every1 needs to run everywhere even inside house.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard

Biabon

Sep 14, 2019
Could you share your saves, if you don't mind of course !?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Really now? That's a bit harsh, don't ya think? What the fuck have I done to you?

If you had simply been polite and asked I could have simply supplied you a gallery-only version of the mod... but now you can piss off with that attitude. I've made plenty of custom mods for folks in the past, but none have called me "shit" to get it done, that's for fucking sure.

Edit: btw, you don't even have to turn all the features Off in the current mod as the walkthrough/guide is the only feature out of dozens that's On automatically after installation... so simply turn it Off and it's basically an unmodded game with a little menu at the bottom-right. That's it, simple.

Last edited:

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
Really now? That's a bit harsh, don't ya think? What the fuck have I done to you?

If you had simply been polite and asked I could have simply supplied you a gallery-only version of the mod... but now you can piss off with that attitude. I've made plenty of custom mods for folks in the past, but none have called me "shit" to get it done, that's for fucking sure.

Edit: btw, you don't even have to turn all the features Off in the current mod as the walkthrough/guide is the only feature out of dozens that's On automatically after installation... so simply turn it Off and it's basically an unmodded game with a little menu at the bottom-right. That's it, simple.
Sanchomods are THE SHIT and mos def not anyhing but that! Best mods for so many games!
Sancho, dont worry bro he's just mad he is a no talent douche that wants everything without putting in the slightest effort to get it! We love and appreciate all the modding you do for so many of the games that are lacking in where you make them so much better! Keep up the awesome work! God Bless!
Hazel_tcsv-sig.gif Elena_KG_sig.gif Bella_da_best_sg_sig.gif

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sanchomods are THE SHIT and mos def not anyhing but that! Best mods for so many games!
Sancho, dont worry bro he's just mad he is a no talent douche that wants everything without putting in the slightest effort to get it! We love and appreciate all the modding you do for so many of the games that are lacking in where you make them so much better! Keep up the awesome work! God Bless!
View attachment 2646996 View attachment 2646997 View attachment 2646998
Well, tbh, I'd be glad to make a "gallery only" mod but I'm not really seeing any advantage over what's already provided except a bit of a smaller DL size. Whatever, if it's wanted by friendly folks then I surely don't mind doing it. Regards bud.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well usual ends on lucy and eve paths and whole game, lots of missed opportunities.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mars_ixv

Sep 3, 2022
I don't expect much from this guys endings but did I miss something or was this one THAT bad? I have no idea what the hell is going on in Eves path and the others certainly didn't give me ANY info. They all ended like there would be one more episode.

David Carr

Jun 28, 2018

Well I for one will like to thank you for your mods.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Better sit while you wait, DanielsK has yet to fix bugs from several updates ago. Maybe learn some manners too in the meantime.

I don't expect much from this guys endings but did I miss something or was this one THAT bad? I have no idea what the hell is going on in Eves path and the others certainly didn't give me ANY info. They all ended like there would be one more episode.
No you did not miss it. This is, as usual, a train crash of endings. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Lokitox8

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I'm forcing myself to keep playing this one, really. It's quite boring. So far, I'd place it last on my personal Daniels K's games list. That said, I'm already at episode 7. And it's nice to get some funny moment from time to time among so many uninteresting ones.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Enot1964

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Is there no way to save Eve? And what was the point of becoming a vampire there doesn't seem to be any real difference.

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes