• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
$80 for a bottle of Kenwood 2000 Pinot? :ROFLMAO:

Here's the thing... You need to work on your wine skills. Kenwood is mass production much like the output of Gallo and Barefoot (a fave of Jane Winebox). Think more like $8-$11 a bottle that you can probably get at your local Walmart or Costco.

I don't know if that's your label or someone's online content library of 3d objects. The "real" Kenwood Pinot looks more like . Notice it comes from Russian River Valley. That's where "okay" Pinot comes from in good ole Murical. You will only be forking over about $17-$20. Also notice that the corpo logo for Kenwood is much different from your render.

If you really want the good shit, you want to go for Oregon and You will move up to $25+ per bottle. I still wouldn't fork over for anything more expensive then $40. At that point you are probably an evil big pharma "detailer" delivering the latest political bribe check over din-din to that corrupt Sen you need to vote your way.

Unless you really can tell the difference, stay below $30 for anything. There's many a little tiny winery that will give you shit that is leaps and bounds above mass production swill. You are really paying for the name branding and corpo advertising to get stuff that is actually closer to coming out of a chem lab vat than a wine vat.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
nice game here D.K. not unlike dusklight ... except for the vampires of course .... still another awesome game you have produced ... :love:
hit all the endings ... whats with getting something on my forehead at the end of one of the endings ... ya kinda freaked me out with that :LOL:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
it was a decent game up to jessica being removed from the game even if you did everything to get her back and fuck off eve. hell even if you get close to her it does not seem to matter for jessica. seems like its my time to step out. apart from that it was a decent game so keep doing what your doing dev. for me its just way to many options being forced or in the end they just don't seem to matter for my liking

Last edited:

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
This game is already done!? What is this guy, kind of robot or what?? Last time i played this, there's only two girl left so I'm wondering is dev rushed to complete the game? I mean if you observe his other game, minimum 15+ episode is there. Don't understand what happened here

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there no way to save Eve? And what was the point of becoming a vampire there doesn't seem to be any real difference.
becoming vampire was meant for frida's path and give to mc some leverage against that 4th witch. no saving eve.

$80 for a bottle of Kenwood 2000 Pinot? :ROFLMAO:

I don't know if that's your label or someone's online content library of 3d objects.
all wines, whiskeys, etc come from daz3d library and have very little to do with rl counterparts.

This game is already done!? What is this guy, kind of robot or what?? Last time i played this, there's only two girl left so I'm wondering is dev rushed to complete the game? I mean if you observe his other game, minimum 15+ episode is there. Don't understand what happened here
he always rushes games to end even if game has 18 episodes.

*vanishes again*

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
so, having not played since ep4 i'm just wondering: does this one end in the usual abrupt DK manner or is there actually a feeling of resolution?

holy crap... I was wrong, my save was in the middle of ep5. little did I know at the time of my previous post that the plot was already over by then!

seriously, everything from 6-onward was just filler that I dont even think was written by a human. please tell me chat gpt or something wrote this, it was horrible.

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
the problem with all daniels' games, they end with more questions than answers.
and the perry ending links to pinefall, i can't remember if there is a perry girl in pinefall, and i don't even want to, pinefall is another shit show.
the story just goes everywhere, it's like he came up with stuff on the spot, characters come and go without proper conclusion.
i don't know others, but for me this is truly unbearable.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hmm? Why the girls look hot
They do indeed, but it's all style over substance. Writing is mediocre at best, and endings are a trainwreck. I'm not complaining, as that is what we have come to expect from Daniels K. At least he finishes games right? ;)

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
As usual, Daniel is great at writing stories, horrible at endings. The best one was probably Billie's. The worst was the Non-ending where you meet the best looking girl in the game, fall in love and drive to Pine Falls.... what a fucking way of punishing the player...

Same with Eve's ending. After you play through Chapter 10 you realize where Dot came from and understand you're fucked.
Lucy Ending pissed me off too. It was such a freaking cliffhanger, not a game ending.

"Do they rescue Eve, what happens with Dot and the portal and the monsters? Tune in next time? No, fuck you. The End."

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
As usual, Daniel is great at writing stories, horrible at endings. The best one was probably Billie's. The worst was the Non-ending where you meet the best looking girl in the game, fall in love and drive to Pine Falls.... what a fucking way of punishing the player...

Same with Eve's ending. After you play through Chapter 10 you realize where Dot came from and understand you're fucked.
Lucy Ending pissed me off too. It was such a freaking cliffhanger, not a game ending.

"Do they rescue Eve, what happens with Dot and the portal and the monsters? Tune in next time? No, fuck you. The End."
I couldn't agree with you more, brother. He's outdone himself this time. His endings always suck, but this time around...tragic.

Sadly, he doesn't appear to be at least trying to learn how to finalize his games with decent endings.

But on the other hand, he's the kind of dev the community needs:

Top notch visuals? No.
Top tier music? No.
Top tier story? No.

But he's the dev that is always delivering, even if it's medium-quality stuff, you know? Always producing stuff to keep ourselves with some entertainment. Unless he decides to step up his game, we shall look elsewhere for top tier stuff.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
But on the other hand, he's the kind of dev the community needs:

Top notch visuals? No.
Top tier music? No.
Top tier story? No.

But he's the dev that is always delivering, even if it's medium-quality stuff, you know? Always producing stuff to keep ourselves with some entertainment. Unless he decides to step up his game, we shall look elsewhere for top tier stuff.
This is very true. I have always said that DanielsK is the Mcdonalds of AVNs. Not good, but consistent and reliable. Better than a lot of Devs can say. ;)

Reactions: The Bush Diver

dorio6534

Sep 22, 2018
that eve ending was some BS... what a trash writer, like why bother making good characters and just writing some utter trash to end the game. reminds me of this:

John Stalvern waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were demons in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Cernel Joson were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
John was a space marine for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the spaceships and he said to dad "I want to be on the ships daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY DEMONS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the UAC he knew there were demons.
"This is Joson" the radio crackered. "You must fight the demons!"
So John gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.
"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the demons
"I will shoot at him" said the cyberdemon and he fired the rocket missiles. John plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the demons" he shouted
The radio said "No, John. You are the demons"
And then John was a zombie.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
I enjoyed the game and the story, girls are nice but the endings was like wtf they kinda just stops out of nowhere and leaves the stories unfinished, Eve ending which is main story leaves alot of questions unanswered, another stops in a dinner if remember right and one on the way to pine falls.

I wouldent really call them real endings, it kinda leaves the feeling that it should lead to a sequel then anything else, which i am not really a fan of when a game is finished, and i dont expect that there will be a sequel either which leaves story unfinished.

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes