3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Still for me Stranded w/ Benefits is the best and nostalgic for me, I hope daniel K will consider remaking it to renpy , better renders and animations
remaking game isn't as profiting as making new game. maybe fans do it like they did with mga.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dk takes "few" shortcuts on police work, doubt what those criminals blurted would held in court.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MrBenny

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1682105521393.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hottest bombshell: Gimme! Gimme that hard long shag with my throbbing hunky MC!
Give him here! Now! GiT!

1682105666605.png
MC: Smooch! Here, sweet candy be mine, smooch!
Let go of all worries and feel my love throb you full on ecstasy!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so witch who did bad things with right reason gets quite a much screentime. go figure.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why this game has such low rating? I thought Daniels K was making good games
he is but plots are more silly as story advances and he likes that chars run everywhere (like on this detective and lucy run to her room to have sex and on prev. game same thing and before that etc) and that running looks stupid. good games otherwise but many silly and straight up dumb things drop score and he's too addicted to supernatural theme.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Overall plot of his games are good, girls are beautiful, but the writing is pretty bad (pinefall and lancaster were a bit better than his last ones) and posing sucks (camera angle, characters pose -so much running around like children-, clipping). Also dull animations feeling robotic, sex scenes are not very erotic. Low on render counts too, like said before me he focuses on quantity over quality.

He should work with a better writer than himself and take more time to refine his renders. But it seems to be working for him, he has quite a lot of supporters, so I don't think that'll change.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
DK doesn't make good games. He makes mediocre games with an impressively consistent release schedule. He's the textbook example of quantity over quality.
And the biggest thing working for him beautiful models and lots of sex scenes. And well no family, incest etc stuff

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Why this game has such low rating? I thought Daniels K was making good games
Agreed, do leave a review highlighting the good things and the things you like and enjoy, that's the way to go, if the people with issues with Daniels K are voicing their reviews, you gotta do it too to balance

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Man, a mansion where witches get stronger with sexual activity....
Maybe Daniel will finally allow a Harem ending.

Later:
Nope, same old bullshit. Also this story is all over the place and can't keep it's villains straight. First the Demon, then the Blonde, now this mystery coven and government conspiracy. The Billie ending is cute, the Frida ending wasn't to my taste, I'll be interested to see what the double ending is like.

Reactions: hentai charley

L0key2022

Jan 24, 2022
can someone request an update latest version is episode and episode 10 should be getting released in a few days on patreon

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Fucking DK cracks me up.... 2 more episodes and still none of the old bugs are fixed (yes, I'll fix 'em again) but he made two (yes, just two) grammatical changes to two previously misspelled words.... that's it for the E1-8 changes in E10. Why in the world do I keep doing this? :ROFLMAO:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Oh boy i am afraid and at the same time curious to see how this train crash is going. :LOL:

Fucking DK cracks me up.... 2 more episodes and still none of the old bugs are fixed (yes, I'll fix 'em again) but he made two (yes, just two) grammatical changes to two previously misspelled words.... that's it for the E1-8 changes in E10. Why in the world do I keep doing this? :ROFLMAO:
Because you are a masochist like all the rest of us that keep coming back to see this train crash of a game. :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and UpYours69
3.30 star(s) 15 Votes