• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Rosewater Manor [Ep.10 Final] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
SanchoMod Update (Ep3)

Go get you some.

Links in the OP and the FAQ post directly under the OP are updated accordingly.

Change log:
  • Updated to latest mod Core code
  • Rewrote the SanchoGallery to refine scene filters.
  • SanchoHotKeys (while in-game only) NEW! In addition to the dialogue box's [Alt+ArrowKeys] adjustments you can now toggle the ChoiceGuide On/Off via the "g" key, the popup SanchoStats screen via the "s" key, the MiniStat via the "m" key, and the QuickMenu via the "q" key. Note that these keys are designated lower-case. Upper-case will still perform the standard RenPy features being render adjustment and screenshot respectively.
  • I'm certain there's more but can't remember off the top of my head.
If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.
Looks good, added to the list, and will try it out during tonight's gaming session. Thank you so very much for this!!!

Reactions: Sancho1969

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Don't forget it's DanielsK... it's certainly an odd duck story.
Oh yeah, I've played a few of his games, and I am all prepared when we reach the point down the road, having alternate endings before the main ending. Something I've noticed is common in DanielsK games. ;)

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1998759

Overview:
In-game mod for Rosewater Manor
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, choice guide, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, custom settings, custom fonts and more.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

*** The latest SanchoMod Core v6a ***
( This VN is 1440p and the mod has been re-scaled accordingly )
Another massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development

Updated: 10/23/2022
Game/Creator: Rosewater Manor / Daniels K /
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: E3
Game Version: Episode 3
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough (ChoiceGuide) noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port).
  • Adds the ability to view multiple scenes (SanchoSplits) if menu choice has a scene/route split.
  • Too many new features to list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

Current revision: 10/23/2022 16:46 CST
Download: -

SanchoMod GUI/Features
View attachment 1998790 View attachment 1998791 View attachment 2119347 View attachment 1998803 View attachment 1998805
View attachment 1998839 View attachment 1998840 View attachment 1998841 View attachment 1998842 View attachment 1998843
SanchoMod Character Renaming (deep-rooted, works across the board)
View attachment 1998845 View attachment 1998846 View attachment 1998847 View attachment 1998849 View attachment 1998850
(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
View attachment 1998787
If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.
thx for the mod update sancho~

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Seems no one has tried the "Restore All Names" button in the character renaming. It's severely borked. I'm working on sorting it out now and might have a bit of a surprise for y'all later on today or tomorrow. I'll leave it at that for now :p. Have a great day!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: colombeen

gokitan

Oct 5, 2018
Guess the surprise came out LOL Ep 4. is out rn im guessing your already working on it so thanks beforehand for all your hard work and have a nice day as well mr sancho ;)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Guess the surprise came out LOL Ep 4. is out rn im guessing your already working on it so thanks beforehand for all your hard work and have a nice day as well mr sancho ;)
You mean the one that's now in the OP? :p

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (Ep 4)

Go get you some.

Links in the OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards and enjoy.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Forgive me Sancho. I'm one ungrateful egoists who just downloaded your mod and never even said thank you once. I want you to know that I love all your work and I always wait for you to do your thing before I download the games under your wing.
Thanks dude

• Red Heart

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just got caught back up with the Dev, and no problems I've seen with the mod. Thank you so very much for your work on this!!!