Mod Ren'Py Rosewater Manor [Ep.10 Final] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
In other news: damn it's getting cold. Temp dropped over 20 degrees in a bit over an hour and still dropping like a rock. I pray everyone in this winter storm doesn't loose electric, gonna be a rough night/early morning for a few days weather-wise. I know it's off topic... but people matter so I'm saying it anyway.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (Ep 5)

Go get you some.

Links in the OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards and enjoy.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
And just caught up on this game too, and sure enough, lots of running. ;):LOL: But no problems that I came across. Thank you so much for your work on this mod too!

Reactions: Sancho1969

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
View attachment 1998759

Overview:
In-game mod for Rosewater Manor
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, choice guide, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, custom settings, custom fonts and more.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

*** The latest SanchoMod Core v6a ***
( This VN is 1440p and the mod has been re-scaled accordingly )
Another massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development

Updated: 12/22/2022
Game/Creator: Rosewater Manor / Daniels K /
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: E5
Game Version: Episode 5
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough (ChoiceGuide) noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port).
  • Adds the ability to view multiple scenes (SanchoSplits) if menu choice has a scene/route split.
  • Too many new features to list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

Current revision: 12/22/2022 18:00 CST
Download: -

SanchoMod GUI/Features
View attachment 1998790 View attachment 1998791 View attachment 2119347 View attachment 1998803 View attachment 1998805
View attachment 1998839 View attachment 1998840 View attachment 1998841 View attachment 1998842 View attachment 1998843
SanchoMod Character Renaming (deep-rooted, works across the board)
View attachment 1998845 View attachment 1998846 View attachment 1998847 View attachment 1998849 View attachment 1998850
(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
View attachment 1998787
If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.
0.6 ?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good evening folks. I know this VN just dropped (just my luck) but please bear with me. I've been on a multi-week coding bender finalizing Core v7 then updating/introducing 8 VN's all in the last 22 days. I've put in a minimum of 16-18hrs a day every single day. I need a few hours to get a good meal and let my eyes rest a bit. You can always use the SaveFixer if you're impatient, that's what it's for. If you do then don't forget you have it installed as you'll want to delete that file BEFORE installing an updated mod into the same VN. It's one or the other, never both (SanchoMod vs SaveFixer). Regards.

Anders Niet

Dec 23, 2017
Good evening folks. I know this VN just dropped (just my luck) but please bear with me. I've been on a multi-week coding bender finalizing Core v7 then updating/introducing 8 VN's all in the last 22 days. I've put in a minimum of 16-18hrs a day every single day. I need a few hours to get a good meal and let my eyes rest a bit. You can always use the SaveFixer if you're impatient, that's what it's for. If you do then don't forget you have it installed as you'll want to delete that file BEFORE installing an updated mod into the same VN. It's one or the other, never both (SanchoMod vs SaveFixer). Regards.
Thanks as always and take your time buddy

• Love
Reactions: Dr.XxL

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Yeah, when I saw that, I was dang it, Sancho is just finishing up on Eternum and now another one. I'm not in any rush, I still got a few more games to play, including the before mentioned Eternum, so I am all good for now.

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
don't worry Sancho, rest first, take your time~ :LOL:

Reactions: c3638282

muscon3

Nov 3, 2018
View attachment 1998759

Overview:
In-game mod for Rosewater Manor
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, choice guide, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, custom settings, custom fonts and more.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

*** The latest SanchoMod Core v6a ***
( This VN is 1440p and the mod has been re-scaled accordingly )
Another massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development

Updated: 12/22/2022
Game/Creator: Rosewater Manor / Daniels K /
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: E5
Game Version: Episode 5
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough (ChoiceGuide) noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port).
  • Adds the ability to view multiple scenes (SanchoSplits) if menu choice has a scene/route split.
  • Too many new features to list.

Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

Current revision: 12/22/2022 18:00 CST
Download: -

SanchoMod GUI/Features
View attachment 1998790 View attachment 1998791 View attachment 2119347 View attachment 1998803 View attachment 1998805
View attachment 1998839 View attachment 1998840 View attachment 1998841 View attachment 1998842 View attachment 1998843
SanchoMod Character Renaming (deep-rooted, works across the board)
View attachment 1998845 View attachment 1998846 View attachment 1998847 View attachment 1998849 View attachment 1998850
(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
View attachment 1998787
If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.
update please

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Bear with me folks. After having the update all but done, me and my big brain thought "Hell, I just ported Core v7 over to BaDIK and Eternum. How hard could it be to port it over to RWM? Should be a piece of cake!".

Famous last words that "cake". What did I miss? Oh, only the fact that the VN is in 4 fucking K! Damnit. I'm hauling ass to rescale all the mod's UI again. Fuck my life. :ROFLMAO:

DuckyDock

Jul 13, 2017
Take all the time you need - People tend to forget you're not involved with the games in any way, and aren't paid to make any of these mods directly.

Reactions: Tarakis and Esna

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Apologies folks. Soon after my last post I got a call that we lost a pump motor and non of my guys are electricians. I'm not either but I know enough around 220SP that I won't kill myself so I had to go get that done or lose a portion of crops. That's all a bit too personal just know I'm back and fixing to knock this update out. It will be released today unless I for some reason now lose power which wouldn't surprise me at this point. :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress