VN Ren'Py Completed Rosie's Innocence [Bright Sun Studios]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Screenshot_1.png

What is Rosie's Innocence relation to Blooming Love? Not that much, except for some overlapping themes. You can play as a lesbian couple, just like in Blooming Love. But unlike in Blooming Love you can also decice to play as a boy this time. Each sex scene has two variants depending on the gender of the main character. Also... no sister-sister relationship this time. Sorry. Just regular old classmates/neighbours. You don't have to read Rosie's Innocence to continue reading Blooming Love and you don't have to have read Blooming Love to enjoy Rosie's Innocence. They are both stand-alone stories. Rosie's Innocence is a complete story.

Updated: 5/4/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version:1.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

Download: - - - - -

Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Never mind her eyes... Whats with her tits? ;-D
Ok, I guess it is imagination... but still
Anyway I really like Blooming Love, so I will try this one
What do you mean "Whats with her tits", you have 3 sizes to chose from, small RosiesInnocence 2018-04-05 10-50-25-42.jpg med. RosiesInnocence 2018-04-05 10-50-27-52.jpg and large RosiesInnocence 2018-04-05 10-50-29-68.jpg .
They look good to me so far but that dress needs to go.
I will stick with small tits, I like small tits.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
We don't see the same thing there, she looks okay to me with regards to the eyes.

I suppose i'm used to it though, one my daughters has really pale blue eyes that look almost grey under a certain light.

Breasts are a bit .... perky for the size but I think that comes from trying to do multiple sizes. If you pick the smaller ones they look alright.

Stort wise I enjoyed it. Has more choices than i'd expect from a short and it's possible to miss bits. The true ending is really nice, the good ending is okay but the true ending is still better .... didn't try the bad one, far too soppy in my middle age don't to explain to my wife that I was reading a VN and it made me have a case of the sad she'd never let me live it down after I mocked her for bawling at Marley and Me for an hour.

I will say the male sex scenes are far better than the lesbian ones. while Blooming Love by the same dev is based on lesbians this started out as a male protag before the choice was added and the male scenes feel more ... organic I suppose is the only word I can use.

For a short it's pretty good, would say it's worth giving it a look.

Last edited:
Reactions: dbp5ca

netsrac

Dec 17, 2017
What do you mean "Whats with her tits", you have 3 sizes to chose from, small View attachment 85439 med. View attachment 85440 and large View attachment 85441 .
They look good to me so far but that dress needs to go.
I will stick with small tits, I like small tits.
I was referring to how the tits looked in the screenshots in the OP. A friend came by, so I haven't been able to try the game yet...
"Choose your tits" is always a good thing and should be mandatory :-D

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
If you haven't tried this devoloper's other games, they are well worth it: (and better renders)

Reactions: netsrac

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
This was a fun and pleasant surprise! And it might be the only game I've played in a long time where the sex scene was too early in the game. Would have liked to have built up to that a bit, as she doesn't seem like a girl who would beg for sex after the first kiss (at least at the time it happens, kinda makes more sense later). And I like how the dev lets the player stumble around a bit with so many choices. This is a game where it's actually fun to replay from the start multiple times rather than saving at every step in case you make a "bad" choice.

And yea, the renders are a bit ... amateurish? Hastily created? I'm trying to put it nicely :). But as I played, I quickly stopped nitpicking the renders and got immersed in the story. A sweet little gem this is.

Reactions: Namco15 and a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This was a fun and pleasant surprise! And it might be the only game I've played in a long time where the sex scene was too early in the game. Would have liked to have built up to that a bit, as she doesn't seem like a girl who would beg for sex after the first kiss (at least at the time it happens, kinda makes more sense later). And I like how the dev lets the player stumble around a bit with so many choices. This is a game where it's actually fun to replay from the start multiple times rather than saving at every step in case you make a "bad" choice.

And yea, the renders are a bit ... amateurish? Hastily created? I'm trying to put it nicely :). But as I played, I quickly stopped nitpicking the renders and got immersed in the story. A sweet little gem this is.
I look for the story more than I look for the sex, yes to me also it is a very sweet gem of a story.

I will also add it to my growing list of completed games that I will burn off on a dvd to keep safe just in case we lose it here.

My list of completed games I burn off on dvd's.

Reactions: whatever9269010
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes