VN Ren'Py Completed Rosie's Innocence [Bright Sun Studios]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

MasterLogan

Apr 10, 2018
This Rosie girl is obsessed with finding a father for her baby..i couldn't get rid of her...i expect mc may have a relationship with green-head with more content...

kπ!$

Apr 18, 2018
Seriously!!!
For me Rosie was more of a male face with girly hair. Yuck!!!

xMentat

Apr 14, 2018
The thing which is irritating me profoundly playing this is the incessant use of "..." then "....", rinse and repeat. It so slows down the game for no obvious reason, sorry dev. Seems to happen after every few clicks. Please remove (most) of these in future, it adds nothing to the story IMHO.

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
Ok, just done with it, and the story itself is pretty mature and well written. But... not much exciting. As some romantic novel it can defend itself but furthermore not really.
And Rosie herself... she's a bit creepy looking, especially her eyes...

I must emphasize that I have not played original "Blooming Love" and I'm not going to, since I'm not into being a female.
Being said that, I can't deny the game itself is quite good, not astonishing, but ok.

BonusDuck

Oct 22, 2017
Ok, just done with it, and the story itself is pretty mature and well written. But... not much exciting. As some romantic novel it can defend itself but furthermore not really.
And Rosie herself... she's a bit creepy looking, especially her eyes...

I must emphasize that I have not played original "Blooming Love" and I'm not going to, since I'm not into being a female.
Being said that, I can't deny the game itself is quite good, not astonishing, but ok.
Rosie looks like my mother and grandmother as young women, so I find it very difficult to masturbate to this game!

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes