Wolf RPG Completed Roswitha: Sexual Sacrifice [v1.07] [angelica party]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Roswitha is a saint who acts as your shield against monsters in this dungeon-crawler game that uses randomly generated cards and items to make progress. Your odds of hitting, orgasm, and dodging are displayed on screen - can you make it through without her succumbing to pleasure?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-18
Release Date: 2023-10-26
Original Title: 性虐少女ロスヴィータ
Developer: angelica party -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.07
Language: Japanese, English
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Config Translated:

DOWNLOAD
Windows
: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
I thought it was ok, but I didn't understand the pure gameplay and how you get points again because you're allowed to play with it.

you circle 3 points to start but I couldn't figure out how to get new ones again .

And 1.00 is broken
Fixed bugs
Nov/11/2023Bug fixes Fixed a bug with Mephisto Orb.
Nov/05/2023Bug fixes Fixed items that were not resistant to theft and destruction. Fixed a bug that caused the loop to occur
Oct/30/2023Bug fixes Fixed an issue where Capstone cards were not refilling.
Oct/29/2023Bug fixes Fixed an issue where the vibe would remain on if you were defeated with the vibe equipped.

That was the reason why I didn't continue playing it. Too many serious mistakes to play it like that

If you already upload it here, please upload a current version !!!

Nobody wants to play broken games here where they can't get any further at certain points, which is frustrating and no fun. Up close you can see the beta or unfinished games that you tinker with yourself, so it's understandable^^

Last edited:

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
I think the ai cg might only be back grounds and the cards though I might be wrong about it.
I think you're absolutely right, the art is too expressive and consistent for it to be exclusively Ai made.

Edit : If you look at pic 4, you can clearly see ''faulty'' line art.
First Ai art rarely has line art, secondly for it to have wavy lines ? No way, Cgs atleast are human made. Thank God

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2018
yeah i think the ai art is likely just the backgrounds and some other misc elements, other than the scenes themselves. i shall not throw this game into a bottomless pit; it gets a pass for its AI art for me

for now.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
There's battle rape, as well as sex in the inn. Those 11 scenes are the 11 game overs for each 'area' you travel through.
Game over rape? The description says "can you make it through without her succumbing to pleasure?"

So is she weak willed? one fuck and she succumbs?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Game over rape? The description says "can you make it through without her succumbing to pleasure?"

If you lose all health, or if she cums a certain number of times (3 at first, but can be 'trained' to last longer), she is used as a 'shield' to allow her and the mc (you) to escape back to safety. (She is literally bought and used as a shield slave.)

flannan

Dec 15, 2022

No. She has an orgasm counter and a HP counter. When one of these runs out, she succumbs. I think.
In the meantime, every turn you try to kill monsters, and most of the turns monsters try to rape the saint. Depending on her current sensitivity, it can take them a dozen turns to make her orgasm. Or just two turns.

db925

Nov 20, 2018
How do you get more remaining sex? Other than that, I'm loving this game.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
I think you're absolutely right, the art is too expressive and consistent for it to be exclusively Ai made.

Edit : If you look at pic 4, you can clearly see ''faulty'' line art.
First Ai art rarely has line art, secondly for it to have wavy lines ? No way, Cgs atleast are human made. Thank God
Was going to say that (although this could just be due to bad prompters) this didn't ring any AI CG bells for me when I first looked at it. Not to mention the dev made lust demon lisaville before Ai CG was at all even in discussion.

Reactions: db925
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes