Wolf RPG Completed Roswitha: Sexual Sacrifice [v1.07] [angelica party]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

db925

Nov 20, 2018
Was going to say that (although this could just be due to bad prompters) this didn't ring any AI CG bells for me when I first looked at it. Not to mention the dev made lust demon lisaville before Ai CG was at all even in discussion.
On the DL site, it says this

" The game backgrounds, card image designs are AI generated."

I think it's all fine. It looks good and it was just little things to save the developer some time.

Knightlight

Jun 22, 2017
Also yeah, played this version on another site, had an item that shoulda made all your items immune to theft/destruction. And guess which item got destroyed? That bug sucks cause certain enemies alone can destroy your items, and theres a card that steals items randomly or gold so having your only way to counter that useless, was dumb.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Gameplay loop feels like one of the Rance's game.

How do I progress to another area? I used demon teleport gate 4-5 times in the first one clearing almost everything in the way yet I'm still there. Am I missing something?

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
constantly collapses on first action, impossible to play
* Battle Hints
She's quite weak at the start of the game, so make good use of shuffle, pass, and delete to progress.
Collect treasure chests, gather weapons, armor, and healing items, then return to town.
Repeat this process until you're strong enough to fight the demons and clear the dungeon's deepest area!
tl;dr don't fight monsters at the begining, try to loot some chests first. If you're lucky you'll get some bullshit gear +15, consumables and stat boosts. You can return home (almost) whenever you can.

octagonala

Dec 19, 2023
Was going to say that (although this could just be due to bad prompters) this didn't ring any AI CG bells for me when I first looked at it. Not to mention the dev made lust demon lisaville before Ai CG was at all even in discussion.
It's very obviously real art.

"The game backgrounds, card image designs are AI generated."

Reactions: domdale and LDV

May 6, 2017
I thought it was ok, but I didn't understand the pure gameplay and how you get points again because you're allowed to play with it.

you circle 3 points to start but I couldn't figure out how to get new ones again .

And 1.00 is broken
Fixed bugs
Nov/11/2023Bug fixes Fixed a bug with Mephisto Orb.
Nov/05/2023Bug fixes Fixed items that were not resistant to theft and destruction. Fixed a bug that caused the loop to occur
Oct/30/2023Bug fixes Fixed an issue where Capstone cards were not refilling.
Oct/29/2023Bug fixes Fixed an issue where the vibe would remain on if you were defeated with the vibe equipped.

That was the reason why I didn't continue playing it. Too many serious mistakes to play it like that

If you already upload it here, please upload a current version !!!

Nobody wants to play broken games here where they can't get any further at certain points, which is frustrating and no fun. Up close you can see the beta or unfinished games that you tinker with yourself, so it's understandable^^

I manage to found newer version of this game
though i don't know if its the latest bug fix since it dosent include any changelog note
though i did confirm the title has 007 beside it on top which i assume a newer version of the game, compare to the one that post here which is 001

Last time i check, i already scan it for virus and there nothing in it, but as always download at your own risk
So enjoy

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
I manage to found newer version of this game
though i don't know if its the latest bug fix since it dosent include any changelog note
though i did confirm the title has 007 beside it on top which i assume a newer version of the game, compare to the one that post here which is 001

Mega

Last time i check, i already scan it for virus and there nothing in it, but as always download at your own risk
So enjoy
Thanks for share, mate. I created the thread a while ago, before the bug fixes coming, but it was under review for over a month.

I've added a changelog from DLsite and updated the download links to the version 1.07 in OP.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
seems kinda like lost chapter
Not even close. The only resemblance is the fact the girl can be raped mid-battle. If we're talking about gameplay, this is basically a regular RPG except your equipment breaks when the durability drops under 100. You don't really build a deck so much as try to collect equipment and decide whether you want to trigger, skip, remove, or reshuffle the order of fights and events. The closest game this reminds me of is Ring of Pain, which only shares like half the mechanics.

Oct 16, 2023
found a way to somewhat cheese it

if you get weapon chain (reduce chance of wear/tear of weapon to 5%), you can throw normal weapons and have only 5% chance of losing it. Combine that with Trebuchet and Ammunition Suppression, you can kill anything in a single turn with any weapon. Just bring multiple weak weapons since 5% is still a lot when you're spamming

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
found a way to somewhat cheese it

if you get weapon chain (reduce chance of wear/tear of weapon to 5%), you can throw normal weapons and have only 5% chance of losing it. Combine that with Trebuchet and Ammunition Suppression, you can kill anything in a single turn with any weapon. Just bring multiple weak weapons since 5% is still a lot when you're spamming
Alternatively, you can bring weapons on the verge of breaking (Under 100 durability). They're basically worthless too.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes