Wolf RPG Completed Roswitha: Sexual Sacrifice [v1.07] [angelica party]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

LDCerberus

Jun 22, 2019
is this supposed to have sound? I can't hear anything
The file in the OP has the settings set to 0% volume. Just go into the options in game and increase the volume there.

Also, the file in the OP is version 1.0, whereas page two of this thread has a link to version 1.07 which fixes some pretty major bugs.

Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
so the english manual3.png, it says there if u stop having sex without ejaculating, the number of sex won't decrease, and I do see on the picture, on the left below "continuation, strengthen, weaken" there is another option interrupt, but when I was doing sex, there is no such option, so how do I exactly stop having sex before ejaculation?

Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

muoto8900

Jul 7, 2018
Just a warning, I noticed that this game had a process running in the background still running after I closed the game. I went to delete the files and it kept saying it was in use. Not sure if that was just a glitch on my side but wanted to mention it.

Name36346

Oct 27, 2021
Gameplay loop feels like one of the Rance's game.

How do I progress to another area? I used demon teleport gate 4-5 times in the first one clearing almost everything in the way yet I'm still there. Am I missing something?
2023-12-25_053548.png
See this piece of untranslated text on attached screenshot? Upper number shows how many cards remain in current event deck. Lower (the x/x one) shows how many event decks you have to clear to be done with current area.

Slash179

May 26, 2019
Just as this game has different insta-kill tools for different enemy types, it has different weapon types.
Usually from my experience you deal 25-50% of your attack dge to enemy unless your weapon type is efficient (then it's nearly double that).
For example: sharp weapons vs plants/spiders, maces vs skeletons, ranged weapons vs orcs, water vs candles.
Could be that some weapons are ineffective vs some enemies (bows vs ghosts etc.).
So sometimes you deal more dge with +1 knife to a plant than with +10 mace.
Also haven't seen any monster going for intercourse unless you lost panties.
Orgasmic patience is OP (makes you immune to orgasm), lucky star too (you dodge like 95%)

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Orgasmic patience is a CURSE (for some wild reason) so you might accidentally cleanse it and regret it later
Of course it's a curse. Could you imagine being on the edge of busting a nut but can't for the next 10 minutes even while being continuously stimulated?

Reactions: KGery

Thot Patrol

Aug 2, 2017
I am so confused as to how to play this and have no idea what the hell's even going on. I'm just flipping cards and getting fucked

• Haha
Reactions: KGery

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Of course it's a curse. Could you imagine being on the edge of busting a nut but can't for the next 10 minutes even while being continuously stimulated?
Now that you reminded me of my ex, yeah, you're right.
From the gameplay perspective though it's still the ultimate buff and I've expected some kind of (untranslated) downside to it.

Slash179

May 26, 2019
I am so confused as to how to play this and have no idea what the hell's even going on. I'm just flipping cards and getting fucked
You start in the town where you can "buy items" or go to inn ("perform sex rest" option).
Basically you have two routes - sell your sex charges at item shop and buy powerful items there (need to visit dungeon at least once to see wares in detail it seems) or use sex charges at inn to train Roswitha's sensitivity and orgasmLP. Training those is very difficult in the dungeon.

The goal of game is to "go to the dungeon" and clear every stage.
town.png

To complete dungeon, you need to go through every stage of it (stage counter shown on screenshot). Two ways to advance stage counter - either draw every single card or use "Gate" card - one of event cards which looks like some huge black boar next to red lava lake (shown on screenshot too).
Some cards will be visible from start, others will be hidden (there are items/events to scout them). Every card is either event(red back), monster(blue back) or item(green back). At start you may want to manipulate deck with shuffle, pass(skips) and delete(deletes top card) to avoid monsters until you can handle them. Two ways of losing - going out of HP (def stat helps mitigate dge) or going out of orgasmLP. When your sensitivity bar progresses you get a chance to orgasm (proportional to bar completion) and you lose 1 orgasmLP for each orgasm.
I think being naked means monsters are less likely to dge HP and instead go for sexual attack (panties block intercourse for example).
You can return to town unless in fight at any time under normal circumstances, so abuse it if you want. Your dungeon progress will reset obviously.
Leveling stats is super grindy, just find/buy good items.
dungeon.png

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RoswithaSexualSacrifice-1.07
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes