Lord123450

Aug 10, 2022
So I don't have anything translated except menu. How to turn on english language or smth?

Edit: Nvm I started with local emulator and somehow it works.
Hey can anyone help me I don't get it how you guys translate the game?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Hi, Can anybody help me, My game is in japanese, I don't know how to translate
Here's a link to an uncensored version with the most manual translation currently (still mostly mtl). Link
If that isn't working, make sure the game location on your pc doesn't contain special characters, and also isn't too long, as both can stop BepinEx from working.

Reactions: lpr1 and Lord123450

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
Ive done more detailed posts earlier but the tldr is just keep touching butt, thighs and boobs but stop when the eye turns color. Do that for 5 days, dont touch crotch. Now you gameover but thats intended. Save and keep playing to start loop 2, now on loop 2 when shes noticeably aroused you can touch her crotch gently and if you did it right she should cum. You can speed up her development by licking ears (once a day) when that unlocks. After cumming the real game unlocks.

Now if you get bored you can just hold the text skip button and spam clicks get it done in a few minutes.
Did all of that, no croch on first 5 days, 2nd loop start with ear licking, gentle touching until eye turns yellow, wait few times until 2nd crotch option unlocks, gentle option until eye turns pink, then wait few times, do gentle 2nd crotch option until day ends, done 2 loops like that already and she still didn't cum.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Did all of that, no croch on first 5 days, 2nd loop start with ear licking, gentle touching until eye turns yellow, wait few times until 2nd crotch option unlocks, gentle option until eye turns pink, then wait few times, do gentle 2nd crotch option until day ends, done 2 loops like that already and she still didn't cum.
I know I've got her to cum in the first loop just by touching crotch options. The eye is for people noticing your actions. However, I was on the normal difficult. Hard mode simply slows down progress to a crawl, so make sure you didn't accidentally choose Hard mode.

kiki013

Jan 12, 2021
Hard mode max fav ed first. Did nothing in the first loop. Deliberately selected "skip ending" to ignore the default BadEnd0.
Took me eight loops to get here. Including the first dud one, that is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sheik100

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
To really break it down, you ear lick once and that lets you keep ear licking until you select stop or another mouth use option. Then you touch butt or thighs once and it keeps doing that too. Then you spam rub the other place. This lets you get 3 actions for each tick and with reduced eye gain. You only gain eye from her cumming or your selected action, so you could be offhand rubbing crotch while mainhand rubbing somewhere not visible though you only get like.. half value from offhand actions. The repeated offhand use is kinda inconsistent though sometimes the hand you want to switch wont switch actions.

Anyway.. the point of ear licking is it reduces her resistance which is useful later. The light touching is to build her sensitivity. If you watch her reactions if she gets very aroused, blushing/ heavy breathing by about 40% time bar then shes ready to cum.

It doesnt really matter where you touch, can even touch crotch/ boobs/ anus/ whatever you want. Just dont be rough until close to the end of the day because it doesnt give much sensitivity/ arousal gain at the start. Thighs/ butt are just optimal, low eye gain and high arousal gain.

Only touching her clit can make her cum at the start, one of the settings options will make these options golden which kinda a cheat but lets you know when shes ready. Though you can make her cum when an option isnt golden it doesnt happen often.

Last edited:

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
To really break it down, you ear lick once and that lets you keep ear licking until you select stop or another mouth use option. Then you touch butt or thighs once and it keeps doing that too. Then you spam rub the other place. This lets you get 3 actions for each tick and with reduced eye gain. You only gain eye from her cumming or your selected action, so you could be offhand rubbing crotch while mainhand rubbing somewhere not visible though you only get like.. half value from offhand actions. The repeated offhand use is kinda inconsistent though sometimes the hand you want to switch wont switch actions.

Anyway.. the point of ear licking is it reduces her resistance which is useful later. The light touching is to build her sensitivity. If you watch her reactions if she gets very aroused, blushing/ heavy breathing by about 40% time bar then shes ready to cum.

Also it doesnt really matter where you touch, can even touch crotch/ boobs/ anus/ whatever you want. Just dont be rough until close to the end of the day because it doesnt give much sensitivity/ arousal gain at the start. Thighs/ butt are just optimal, low eye gain and high arousal gain.

Also only touching her clit can make her cum at the start, one of the settings options will make these options golden which kinda a cheat but lets you know when shes ready. Though you can make her cum when an option isnt golden it doesnt happen often.
Used a shared save file, honestly this game isn't that great, one basic sex scene, was expecting something more.

RavineAls

Feb 24, 2020
Used a shared save file, honestly this game isn't that great, one basic sex scene, was expecting something more.
if you want something with more "variety" you can try Urge to Molest IF, and maybe the original verison if you only want something for alternative, but like the comment before, STRONGLY recomend you to play without using completed/downloaded save game like this is about playing it blindly, with the grind and the satisfaction for finally conquering the girl(s)

Reactions: ash10

ash10

Sep 26, 2018
if you want something with more "variety" you can try Urge to Molest IF, and maybe the original verison if you only want something for alternative, but like the comment before, STRONGLY recomend you to play without using completed/downloaded save game like this is about playing it blindly, with the grind and the satisfaction for finally conquering the girl(s)
Thanks for the recommendation! Really enjoyed this game a lot so will try both.. Any other recommendations for games similar to this game? Tried searching for more by Dispair but didn't manage to find anything else

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
I'm not interested in the "conquering", I play sex games to get satisfying animations and interactivity, this game has neither, it's very hard to come across any sex games that are proper simulation and unfortunately since many games here and even on dlsite use this term incorrectly I have to check just about every game that has animations and is not 2DCG/3DCG.

Anyway, the training aspect is also pretty boring, you literally just click a button, see basic animation and keep clicking it until you get something to unlock, it really is garbage in that regard as well.

I'd like to see a game that does it properly, full simulation of the girl, realistic reactions, 3D, crowd moving about, you having to actually look at people, their faces, their reactions, being able to freely touch the girl and initiate complex, dynamic animations, THAT would be amazing, this game sadly is not, I've seen more complex flash games than this.

Urge is also pretty simple but has better "story", visual are nice but lacks animations and still pretty static.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mcsock

ecko999

Apr 7, 2019
Been translating this over on the request page, but realized a main page had been uploaded. Here's my work on the game so far. I plan to translate the whole thing, there's just a lot of text files to translate. Still about 3k to do, but there's a decent portion done. Link, along with my current update below. Will begin to post updates over here now that I know.

: (decensored, game ver 1.10, trans v0.1)
Update to trans v2.5 attached below. Just drop the file in *game folder*\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi, will you update this for 1.11?

ManlyMarco

Jan 12, 2019
Thanks for the recommendation! Really enjoyed this game a lot so will try both.. Any other recommendations for games similar to this game? Tried searching for more by Dispair but didn't manage to find anything else
Sure, here's some off the top of my head: hypnoapp, dog princess, 1room, the imouto monochrome games, sofia to no himitsu, waifu konko, oshikake shoujo, runaway girl, some of the JSK games, itazura kyouyaku, noble slave.

Reactions: Sarcedo21 and ggob

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
Sure, here's some off the top of my head: hypnoapp, dog princess, 1room, the imouto monochrome games, sofia to no himitsu, waifu konko, oshikake shoujo, runaway girl, some of the JSK games, itazura kyouyaku, noble slave.
Er, what? I'd like to debate most of these, but I'm going to stick to questioning what criteria you're using to judge 1room, The Runaway Girl and Me, and Waifu Foxgirl Konko as similar to a game where the girl is very unhappy with being molested pretty much up to the end.

ManlyMarco

Jan 12, 2019
Er, what? I'd like to debate most of these, but I'm going to stick to questioning what criteria you're using to judge 1room, The Runaway Girl and Me, and Waifu Foxgirl Konko as similar to a game where the girl is very unhappy with being molested pretty much up to the end.
Having to work for the reward and interactive H. Story is IMO secondary, if you care about that then you'll be much better served by some of the many great VNs and RPGs.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
yeah, story is just good addon to the interactivity here, like verbal teasing the girl, those banter is pretty good

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes