tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
I can't figure out how to get new positions even with dev mode. Any advice?
Raise her climax meter to 100 before ending the day. If you use the dev mode you will be able to unlock the blowjob and sex scenes in 4 or 5 days by lowering the detection meter before it reaches 100.

Reactions: Gameville421

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The DLSite page has it's English title (just the page title) now, .

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Actually, by not doing anything at all; you repent and give up. You see, it doesn't matter anymore, it is all pointless. It is like someone got crazy and wanted to shoot up the school, you play that game; you choose not to shoot and with a miracle, the protagonist realizes it is all pointless and walks away.

"Is it worth judging anything?
3 I thought to taste the pleasure of wine, and to live like fools, but remaining master of myself. I wanted to find out what is the best thing for people to do while they live on earth.
11 But when I observed what I had created and how hard I had worked, I concluded that all these are also vanity and chimeras; they are of no use here on earth."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Naea

Oct 12, 2017
Never been able to make this game work. Whatever I try I don't get the hands. Using Japanese local region don't do the trick. I guess the problem is I'm using windows 11. If someone find any solution I'll be gratefull, else I'll probably have to pass on this one.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Never been able to make this game work. Whatever I try I don't get the hands. Using Japanese local region don't do the trick. I guess the problem is I'm using windows 11. If someone find any solution I'll be gratefull, else I'll probably have to pass on this one.
What is your region? I am using w11 and even without locale app I can see hands

DivineJustice

Feb 11, 2019
For those of you who is having a hard time with the game, here is my guide.
----------------------------------------
Notes & Tips:
DON'T RUSH
- If you stroke her too intensely or in too many areas too soon, it will say that it's too intense and it is bringing her more pain than pleasure. That means your actions are hurting her instead of pleasuring her and you will not be progressing the game at all.

DON'T FOCUS ON JUST ONE AREA
- Don't just stick to one area. Once you get her going, stimulate her in multiple areas at once. Sticking only to one area will take you longer to increase her pleasure which means it will take you longer to make her climax.

DON'T DO THE SAME ACTION AGAIN AND AGAIN
- Don't just do the same action again and again. She'll give you a repetitive rection which means you are not progressing the game. Alternate between actions will increase her pleasure level at a much faster pace. For example, if you gently rub her boobs already, the next action should be rubbing boobs more intensely or rub her clit etc.

DON'T DELAY
- If you perform an action a couple of times and she gives you a "..." or repetitive reaction, that means she's ready to move on to more intense stroke. If you don't increase the intensity, you are not progressing the game.

TRAIN SCENE
Increase Sensitivity [Day 1 to 5]
- On the first day, she wouldn't be very sensitive so you have to start slow. That means no intensive stroking at the beginning. Go gently first. Once she starts to react, you can stoke harder. You'll then end the day once the time is up and start over again. This shouldn't take longer than DAY 5 if you are doing it right.

First Climax [Day 3 to 10]
- Once she is sensitive enough, the next step is to make her climax for the first time. You'll start out slow and increase stroke intensity. DON'T FINGER HER. Her first climax will only come by stroking and rubbing the clit. This shouldn't take you longer than DAY 10 if you are doing it right. Once she climax for the first time, you will unlock the Car Scene.

CAR SCENE

Toy Climax [Day 7 to 15]
- Once she has had her first climax, you'll then want her to climax internally which means the use of Toys. Once you prep her, use the vibrator in her vagina and make her climax. DO NOT FINGER HER. At this time, she is still not sensitive internally so she won't climax using finger. This shouldn't take you longer than Day 15 if you do it correctly. And you can do this during the Train Scene as well so you'll have double the chance to do it.

Finger Climax [Day 10 to 18]
- Once she's climax with toys, she's now sensitive enough to climax with finger. Prep her then finger her and make her climax. This shouldn't take you longer than Day 18 if you do it correctly. You can do this during the Train Scene as well so you'll have double the chance to make her climax. Once you make her climax using finger, you will unlike the CAR SEAT SCENE

CAR SEAT SCENE
Penis Climax [ Day 15 to 20]
- You'll have to make her climax with fingers a couple of times before you can make her climax with penis. But at this point, she is very sensitive so you shouldn't have a hard time achieving this.

- Everything goes downhill from this point onward because you basically use the same formula to bend her to your will so I don't see much point in going into details further than this.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Been translating this over on the request page, but realized a main page had been uploaded. Here's my work on the game so far. I plan to translate the whole thing, there's just a lot of text files to translate. Still about 3k to do, but there's a decent portion done. Link, along with my current update below. Will begin to post updates over here now that I know.

: (decensored, game ver 1.10, trans v0.7)
Update to trans v2.5 attached below. Just drop the file in *game folder*\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text

Last edited:

muffpounder69

Feb 9, 2018
I've got like 2/3s of deepl stuff I plugged in as I played through the game, would that be of interest? Bit too busy to get to it outself like a dozen lines or so week.

Reactions: giiggeli

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I've got like 2/3s of deepl stuff I plugged in as I played through the game, would that be of interest? Bit too busy to get to it outself like a dozen lines or so week.
I have the text files extracted from the game, as they luckily coded it a certain way, so as for the source text, I'm good. If you want to see the files that are left to translate, . Of course, there are reused lines between files, but at least all of the completely identical files have been culled already. The assisted translation file can be used if you want to go ahead and translate some.

anormiedude

Mar 8, 2018
I have played this game now 5 times meaning 25 days and my dominance stat is still 0 which increases to 1 by the end 0f 5th day, what am I doing wrong, I am unable to progress. Please help guys.

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes