GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Does anyone know if there will be a sequel?
The dev says they are working on a sequel. No newspost or anything but they've answered various questions about it in the comments of their most recent Ci-en .

Reactions: ronzion`

ronzion`

Feb 28, 2020
The dev says they are working on a sequel. No newspost or anything but they've answered various questions about it in the comments of their most recent Ci-en .
Wow 2022 it's been a long time since the last update I feel old

Valletto

Jul 16, 2023
I tweaked my _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt which has about 400 lines or so to make it at least intelligible and not too awkward. I am not a native English speaker and far from fluent so it won't be the best though, still definitely much better than unedited. I will leave it here for anyone interested

Phlareb

Aug 23, 2018
i mean i had a problem where the ingame resolution appeared as 600x400 or something along those lines, so even with the game in fullscreen everything looked blurry as fuck
solved it after some try and error, so if someone has the same problem feel free to ask me (cuz its a niche problem it seems)
Yeah I've given up trying to fix, seemingly, the same problem you had. What was it? I tried altering resolutions and now the game launches in a pipsqueak sized window and fullscreen is about as high-def as a tamogachi. Fully deleting and reinstalling has no effect so I believe there's something hidden elsewhere that is remembering some settings but I cannot find it

lemywinks

Apr 22, 2021
Yeah I've given up trying to fix, seemingly, the same problem you had. What was it? I tried altering resolutions and now the game launches in a pipsqueak sized window and fullscreen is about as high-def as a tamogachi. Fully deleting and reinstalling has no effect so I believe there's something hidden elsewhere that is remembering some settings but I cannot find it
let me remember what the hell i did to solve that, cuz it wasn't something too complicated but it sure was specific af

will update solution in this same post with an edit when i remember how i solved it

Edit: this should work, tell me if it does for you

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Phlareb

Aug 23, 2018
let me remember what the hell i did to solve that, cuz it wasn't something too complicated but it sure was specific af

will update solution in this same post with an edit when i remember how i solved it

Edit: this should work, tell me if it does for you

Yeah unfortunately I had already attempted this and, funnily enough, it made the issue worse. I tried reverting it and doing some playing with my screen resolution and the window became even smaller. I think it's just borked at this point. I've attmepted different downloads and different locations. But somehow somewhere the game is remembering something that I can't undo

lemywinks

Apr 22, 2021
Yeah unfortunately I had already attempted this and, funnily enough, it made the issue worse. I tried reverting it and doing some playing with my screen resolution and the window became even smaller. I think it's just borked at this point. I've attmepted different downloads and different locations. But somehow somewhere the game is remembering something that I can't undo
try creating a new User account on your pc (so it doesn't have saved data from the game, because some games like to save game data in the most random of places)
then in that new user account try with download

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes