GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
I'm already locate to japanese. What emulator can I use?

Sometimes one works better than the other, no problems if you instal both.

BSHarou

Sep 6, 2022
Anony can give a summary what the shame/hate/fear stats affect? Does it affect anything if they reach 100?

6Uer6Name6

Sep 3, 2023
I don't get it. Only something happens when I select 'do nothing' 'end' the first two options do nothing except the widening eye icon... no animation, nothing... I click everything, hold buttons, try to do something and I can't... I don't understand
Edit.
Ya I tried for almost 30m and like I said earlier all I can do is 'do nothing' and 'end'... with the first two options, nothing happens, when you press each button on the keyboard, nothing happens (except for the ctrl which speeds up), in the following days nothing happens... in the statistics that are displayed at the end also nothing, I don't know why, or is this the game that only 2 options do anything, I also tried with save which is already in the files after download, or downloaded from another source, nothing has changed, I'll just let it go :p

6Uer6Name6

Sep 3, 2023
I don't get it. Only something happens when I select 'do nothing' 'end' the first two options do nothing except the widening eye icon... no animation, nothing... I click everything, hold buttons, try to do something and I can't... I don't understand
Edit.
Ya I tried for almost 30m and like I said earlier all I can do is 'do nothing' and 'end'... with the first two options, nothing happens, when you press each button on the keyboard, nothing happens (except for the ctrl which speeds up), in the following days nothing happens... in the statistics that are displayed at the end also nothing, I don't know why, or is this the game that only 2 options do anything, I also tried with save which is already in the files after download, or downloaded from another source, nothing has changed, I'll just let it go :p
I'm sorry, can you help me fix this animation problem?

6Uer6Name6

Sep 3, 2023
please help who had a similar problem when the game has no animation tried many times to click on the action buttons nothing happened tried to delete the game and download again

ronzion`

Feb 28, 2020
Not really, Seeing the ending list on my game rn your just missing 10 which is getting all the endings.
Edit: Nevermind you're missing Favorability/Likability which you can get by spam kissing and petting the girl.
I will be able to fuck her or should I just caress and kisses

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes