Apr 7, 2019
Another update here. Not much to say except that I had to fight to not stay absorbed in Sun Haven the past week.
v0.6 attached - 2300 lines left. Just drop the file in *game folder*\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text
Your download link is glitching out for me.

NVM I got it to work with Jdownloader.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Is there a sequel in the works? Have tried to find games similar to this but haven't found any as satisfying as this one...
On dlsite there is a comment section for the game's updates and the developer has stated multiple times that he is working on a new game, but he is actively replying to suggestions with 'we will see' or 'we will try' so it's probably still very early in development.

Apr 7, 2019
Is there a sequel in the works? Have tried to find games similar to this but haven't found any as satisfying as this one...
You should try Urge to Molest and Urge to Molest If. They're very similar to this game both in premise, and in execution. Personally, I'm a much bigger fan of If.

You could also go for Imperial Harem by Laplace, if you're more into the simulation and training aspects of this game.

But if it's the sexual harassment of a pure yet strong willed girl on a train, slowly leading to her awakening to the world of lust that you're after, then there's probably no better game than Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train. A word of warning, though. The game is still in development, and as of yet, has no actual sex. Only the titular molestation.

Finally, if the only thing you're actually into here is the sexual training itself, and everything else can be thrown to the wayside, then I have two more suggestions. Soldier's Life by Pyogara is probably the best trainer game out there in terms of mechanics and character work. And Corrupted Saviors is a feature complete sexual corruption text rpg. Both of these games are lacking in visuals, but both are absolutely amazing corruption sims.

I hope these tickle your fancy. If not, feel free to ask for more suggestions. If you do need more, please describe what specifically attracts you to this game. I can use that info to narrow down the search for you.

ash10

Sep 26, 2018
You should try Urge to Molest and Urge to Molest If. They're very similar to this game both in premise, and in execution. Personally, I'm a much bigger fan of If.

You could also go for Imperial Harem by Laplace, if you're more into the simulation and training aspects of this game.

But if it's the sexual harassment of a pure yet strong willed girl on a train, slowly leading to her awakening to the world of lust that you're after, then there's probably no better game than Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train. A word of warning, though. The game is still in development, and as of yet, has no actual sex. Only the titular molestation.

Finally, if the only thing you're actually into here is the sexual training itself, and everything else can be thrown to the wayside, then I have two more suggestions. Soldier's Life by Pyogara is probably the best trainer game out there in terms of mechanics and character work. And Corrupted Saviors is a feature complete sexual corruption text rpg. Both of these games are lacking in visuals, but both are absolutely amazing corruption sims.

I hope these tickle your fancy. If not, feel free to ask for more suggestions. If you do need more, please describe what specifically attracts you to this game. I can use that info to narrow down the search for you.
Thank you so much for the detailed recommendations, will give these games a try as the descriptions sounds very promising! :D

Reactions: clash bluelight

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
Apr 7, 2019

Doublethelewd

Jan 8, 2019
That one's pretty good. I usually don't recommend it to people because of the obnoxious voice acting though.
well abuse the bitchy princess to submissive are fun to play atleast for me, try this one Bell Master and Bound By Love and Mistress vs slave
warning, the bound by love are abductive and mind breaking and stockholm syndrome its a little gruesome-ish so maybe it make some people uncomfortable.

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes