Jul 12, 2021
I used the fan translation from the dude here, but after awhile (probably from spamming q.save/load to get a perfect run kekw... the game crashed and talked about the "unity". Now when i reload game no translation is working at all. I even downloaded a new fresh file (mega), and it still exist working. What should I do?

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
Is the first post updated with the latest links the users posted here? It's not hard to get everything separately but i wanted to make sure.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Is the first post updated with the latest links the users posted here? It's not hard to get everything separately but i wanted to make sure.
I think you can get the main game from OP, but translation updates are more recent.

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
Fair enough, thanks. The translation is odd but i can sort of make sense of it.
Game feels like a fever dream that doesn't end, with better translation or not lol.

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
Funny thing. You can make her cum without crying by kissing alone. I'm not far enough into the game so i have no idea if you can fully corrupt her to the point where she's all smiles and horny.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Funny thing. You can make her cum without crying by kissing alone. I'm not far enough into the game so i have no idea if you can fully corrupt her to the point where she's all smiles and horny.
After you reach the sex stage this game stops being fun. Nothing more to unlock and the dialogue doesn't even matter anymore. Hopefully the next game by this studio will be a massive improvement in this department. BTW I just realized that whenever the next game drops we are going to have to wait for months to get good translation :(

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
Its technically possible to grind it out but its really not worth and probably not intended. If you dont mind her crying a few times you can get her to the point where she starts to get into it pretty easily. Theres a few different stats like resistance and domination but basically you want to reduce her resistance with headpats and kissing so that when she cums she goes along with it. I think the goal is to get to deep kissing and that basically unlocked her super hard orgasms but been a while since I played it.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Hm, for some reason i can't find the latest ver. of the game anywhere except svscomic, maybe someone have and share?

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes