Mod RPGM Abandoned Roundscape Adorevia: Classes, Loot/ items mod

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
It will be. Just figured I'd wait a couple of days in case 4.7B would come out, so I wouldn't have to reupdate it again.

Last wednesday, Kal said in the discord there'd be a patch "in a couple of days". Hence why I am waiting.

Reactions: bigboii

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
If you're not planning on updating it, does anyone have a link for the version of the game that this mod works for?

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
Ill update the mod somewhere between monday-thursday, mostly since 4.7B is taking a while. Depends on how much time I have within the upcoming days.

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
Thread has been updated. Currently only supports 4.7A. The newest version of Roundscape.
Let me know if there are any issues, bugs and alike.

I'll add more new stuff later when I have the time.

Reactions: grbt420

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
I saw your other post about maybe trying to get it to work with the gallery mod. Is it good to go this time?

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
I remember looking at the files and seeing that RedKnight copy-pasted the entire data folder. I'll try to ask him what files he actually edited, but if it turns out to having me search for hours what he changed and whatnot, I'd probably say no to the gallery support. Mainly because I have a huge lack of time.

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
No worries man. This is more a Arvus problem anyway since they seem to refuse to fix the regular gallery.

ArcherC

Sep 1, 2017
How can you be clearer than "ONLY USE WITH VERSION 4.6"?
Because it's not always a given that a version number is not inclusive with variants, hence the person asking clarification.

But nah, let's make them feel like an idiot instead.

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
I am currently working on a new patch to this.
Highlights:
-New drops from a certain enemies
-Armour costs now have been modified as well (+ some armour related fixes)

The drops will vary from items that can be used in battle, items that can be sold for money and new weapons/armour.

I am currently experimenting with the "Items that can be used in battle" to try and make some very... interesting. ;)

Possibly I'll be adding more. I won't promise any release date. All I can say is that I'll try to release it as soon as I can.

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
I am currently working on a new patch to this.
Highlights:
-New drops from a certain enemies
-Armour costs now have been modified as well (+ some armour related fixes)

The drops will vary from items that can be used in battle, items that can be sold for money and new weapons/armour.

I am currently experimenting with the "Items that can be used in battle" to try and make some very... interesting. ;)

Possibly I'll be adding more. I won't promise any release date. All I can say is that I'll try to release it as soon as I can.
I know that this might be beyond what you're comfortable with so I'm just leaving this here as a suggestion, but would you be willing to try and tackle fixing the broken Dicktacles of Growth? Feels like Rulwe kinda depends on that item to be viable.

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
I know that this might be beyond what you're comfortable with so I'm just leaving this here as a suggestion, but would you be willing to try and tackle fixing the broken Dicktacles of Growth? Feels like Rulwe kinda depends on that item to be viable.
Believe it or not, that's actually one of the items I came up with for one of the raffles I won for Roundscape! :D

Doesn't it work currently? I thought Kal fixed it with once of the most recent updates.
Ill take another look though.

(Confirmed, doesn't work, I'll take a look)

Last edited:

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Your mod is good it actually improved Roundscape combat system I just wish the devs could overhaul it to give it more stuff what to do and if you fix all these bugs I will be even more thankful after spotting the same bugs which were present in 4.5 I'm starting to feel the developers never bother to test their game also I would love to see a mod which changes Roundscape repetitive combat music with tracks that actually gives more immersion aka when you fight the necromancer or fighting orcs.

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
For the next patch, the Dicktacles of Growth has been fixed for 90% of all battles.
The only bugs/discrepancies I'll fix are probably only those I encounter in regards to the combat system. Simply because I don't want to spend TOO much time on it. (I simply don't have a lot of time)

Aside from that- I am glad you guys are enjoying it.
I hope you guys will enjoy the next patch even more.

In regards to the devs not testing their game, I'd like to assume that they do. Although I do think they could benefit from a couple of testers every once in a while. I can't disagree in regards to their games sometimes having quite a lot of bugs.

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
For the next patch, the Dicktacles of Growth has been fixed for 90% of all battles.
The only bugs/discrepancies I'll fix are probably only those I encounter in regards to the combat system. Simply because I don't want to spend TOO much time on it. (I simply don't have a lot of time)

Aside from that- I am glad you guys are enjoying it.
I hope you guys will enjoy the next patch even more.

In regards to the devs not testing their game, I'd like to assume that they do. Although I do think they could benefit from a couple of testers every once in a while. I can't disagree in regards to their games sometimes having quite a lot of bugs.
Could you buff Roderick? Or actually overhaul him? He is a super useless companion and that makes me sad because he has potential and that potential is wasted as his abilities suck. I think he should be a mana hungry damage dealer or have the ability to cast spells at cost of draining hp of your team.

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
You're right. I'll be honest. His abilities never seemed interesting to me to the point of me never using him in my team.

I plan on visiting companions probably in patch 0.3 of this.

Released patch 0.2.
Figured I'd release this one quickly, so you can enjoy Rulwe once again! Check the first post for some of the changes.

Last edited:
Reactions: YukiSlut and RNDM

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
Unfortunately I've found a couple of issues with the Werewolf Tissue. You can use it, but you won't have the skillset. I'll fix that with 0.2b which you can expect in a day or two.

Fixed the Wolves in oakshire not giving Rulwe increased stats upon winning. I'll sleep now and work on the werewolf tomorrow.

Those two fixes should be ready tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: YukiSlut

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
There are so many things wrong with Roderick, starting at his gear selection, onwards to his available skills and synergies with other party members.
On the plus side, he got a free heal, so he is the go-to between combats healer I guess :D