Mod RPGM Abandoned Roundscape Adorevia: Classes, Loot/ items mod

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
Yeah, I'll try to see if I can make something fun out of him. Also a moveset that fits both his personality / character a bit better. I'll announce something negative though; 0.2b will not be save compatible with previous versions of this mod.
I've added a plugin that allows me to do more in regards to items/skills etc. It also helped me in regards to the werewolf tissue issue.

So whilst that is a downside.. it should give me more to work with, meaning more interesting stuff =)

0.2B download is up.
(You'll now have a transform skill. This will only be available when you've consumed Werewolf Tissue.)

Also, there's a speedhack included. Use the numbers 1-9 to speed up your game. Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: RNDM

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
Yeah, I'll try to see if I can make something fun out of him. Also a moveset that fits both his personality / character a bit better. I'll announce something negative though; 0.2b will not be save compatible with previous versions of this mod.
I've added a plugin that allows me to do more in regards to items/skills etc. It also helped me in regards to the werewolf tissue issue.

So whilst that is a downside.. it should give me more to work with, meaning more interesting stuff =)

0.2B download is up.
(You'll now have a transform skill. This will only be available when you've consumed Werewolf Tissue.)

Also, there's a speedhack included. Use the numbers 1-9 to speed up your game. Cheers.
Any chance you could upload the last save compatible version? (0.2)
Also, how would one go about patching a previous version up to 0.2b? Just install the thing on top of the old stuff or do you need to surgically remove some existing files first?

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
Any chance you could upload the last save compatible version? (0.2)
Also, how would one go about patching a previous version up to 0.2b? Just install the thing on top of the old stuff or do you need to surgically remove some existing files first?
Yeah, overwrite the old stuff.
Although I do recommend starting a new game -> save -> close game -> overwrite the newly created save with your old save -> load save.
That's the best way to ensure you're getting the good everything.

You can still use 0.2b. You'll get all the stuff that's actually "save compatible", however you'll still suffer from the older bugs and everything that's not.

For future reference; Any time I say a patch is not save-compatible, that means you'll not get all the new stuff/ fixed stuff unless you start a new game, but you can still use said files. :p

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
Yeah, overwrite the old stuff.
Although I do recommend starting a new game -> save -> close game -> overwrite the newly created save with your old save -> load save.
That's the best way to ensure you're getting the good everything.

You can still use 0.2b. You'll get all the stuff that's actually "save compatible", however you'll still suffer from the older bugs and everything that's not.

For future reference; Any time I say a patch is not save-compatible, that means you'll not get all the new stuff/ fixed stuff unless you start a new game, but you can still use said files. :p
Thanks for the clarification. Will probably start a new game anyways, wasn't that far into my game yet, but still I thank you for the information

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Should I start playing this game for the first time now with your mod or should I wait for your next edition of the mod?

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
Should I start playing this game for the first time now with your mod or should I wait for your next edition of the mod?
A new update for Roundscape is coming out soon. So personally I'd recommend waiting a little while.

Reactions: Nerro

Razzier

Jun 23, 2018
Because that's the new version. 4.8. The version you can apply this mod to, is 4.7.

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
I'll update the mod within a couple of days as soon as I have some spare time.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I'll update the mod within a couple of days as soon as I have some spare time.
I didn't realize you had already posted the mod, I'm glad to see you still working on it. I might start over my current playthrough when you get the newesrt version updated.

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Just curious how far away you anticipate the patch/update so it can be played on 4.8? And can the patch work on an already saved game? or does it have to be new?

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
Just curious how far away you anticipate the patch/update so it can be played on 4.8? And can the patch work on an already saved game? or does it have to be new?
If you played the modded 4.7, you should be able to carry over the save file to 4.8. However, if it's your first playthrough with the mod, you'll need to start over.

Also, apologies. I expected to have time recently to work on it, but I had to prioritize some real life issues over it. I'll try to work on it this week.

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
If you played the modded 4.7, you should be able to carry over the save file to 4.8. However, if it's your first playthrough with the mod, you'll need to start over.

Also, apologies. I expected to have time recently to work on it, but I had to prioritize some real life issues over it. I'll try to work on it this week.
It will be my first play through, just wanted to see if I should hold out on playing or not. I will keep my expectations, low though and hopefully everything works itself out for you!

RedR

Jun 2, 2018
Oh man, I hope you find the time and inspiration to work on the mod. Adorevia is a great game, and it deserves a much more elaborate role-playing system.

Cheers.