Mod RPGM Roundscape Adorevia: Gallery Mod [V28b] [redknight00]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
Getting V19 would be nice. Can't find it anywhere, and it seems like it was the last release with actually all scenes.

Arkoo

Sep 15, 2018
So i managed to pickup a copy of 4.7a and it came with the mod when using the skull over the larger areas though they are still not showing up. is this a bug in the mod or am I doing something wrong?

mrtargetpractice

Jun 14, 2018
Man people really not like to read the last couple posts before writing a reply. I've bookmarked this thread to wait for an update and for months it's just been a never ending cycle of.

"Hey this doesn't seem to be working correctly is it bugged?"
"No, it hasn't been updated for this version yet".

Please read the last few posts before making a new one.

slayerfox

May 19, 2018
Man people really not like to read the last couple posts before writing a reply. I've bookmarked this thread to wait for an update and for months it's just been a never ending cycle of.

"Hey this doesn't seem to be working correctly is it bugged?"
"No, it hasn't been updated for this version yet".

Please read the last few posts before making a new one.
Unfortunately, your comment will fall on deaf ears. The people who keep making these posts don't want to read, because that takes effort.. and out of those who do read? most of them don't read past page 1...

Reactions: Vish4games

eccentic

Aug 31, 2017
not working just getting regular menue and random scenes. Did i do something wrong or do i need clean save?

croPath

May 10, 2017
nvm just did a fresh install, yeah it seems like like smth is wrong with the mod version or the game dev changed smth that messed up the mod. Scenes do work , some of them but you will constantly get various "failed to load image errors"

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes