Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Several new quests and scenes, but only side content, the main story is finished. And the Vesper's Booty expansion if your hiatus has been that long.
Last time i played was 6/15/18, i take it the expansion is included?
For the side quest are you suppose to play them before you beat the main story? Since once the main story is finished you lose some characters and stuff? I think i'm on the second to last act!

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Last time i played was 6/15/18, i take it the expansion is included?
For the side quest are you suppose to play them before you beat the main story? Since once the main story is finished you lose some characters and stuff? I think i'm on the second to last act!
I think it was, but it's act3 so you would not have seen in that save. I do recommend starting a new save though, some new systems were added in 4.0 that are not retroactive, the save work as far as I know, but the new mechanics and perks won't (scenes unchanged if the save works at all).

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I think it was, but it's act3 so you would not have seen in that save. I do recommend starting a new save though, some new systems were added in 4.0 that are not retroactive, the save work as far as I know, but the new mechanics and perks won't (scenes unchanged if the save works at all).
Restart this very long game? If i restart does any of the scenes change? if i restart i don't want to lose out on what i have already done. This game took me hours and hours to get to the place i left off at. I think i would rather beat my current playthrough before i start a new one.
Also for the ending can you end the game with a marriage of any character you want? i remember seeing that some characters do not have the option and the ones that don't are my favorite ones. Carys, Ruksana, Tishtyra are my favorite!
I really hate starting over because of how long it is and i don't remember everything i did.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
well for some reason the game don't let create a new game, someone give a new female noble save?, the new perk sistem don't work with my old save (before 4.0)

Nawab

Jan 10, 2019
hey, take here, with this file you can play the game in 32bits ,just replace the archives in the game folder , but you can't create characters (when you are in select origin part, you can't select start) so...
take this save to (is a farmer male save from the start)

pd: is someone can give a new save of female noble a would really appreciate
pd2: can post the link in the OP? it could be really helpful for potato pc people like and my compatriots
But tha main thing is lol cant we get Female mc?

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
But tha main thing is lol cant we get Female mc?
no, you can't create new character due to the start buttom in choose origin don't work in 32bits for a unknow reason but all the other stuff in the game work well, i have this new male save from before(i don't like to much go through all the character creation phase), i have some female save but are outdated.

male mc is more vanilla and female mc is more hardcore and have more variety of fetish

Reactions: Nawab

Nawab

Jan 10, 2019
Because owns an internet cafe, doesn't know that laptops and desktops are both PCs, and doesn't understand how to properly install things to different folders...
i even played games in 64bits it was laging shit that why i used 32bit pc Tbh my dad said 32bit is good for pc

Nawab

Jan 10, 2019
no, you can't create new character due to the start buttom in choose origin don't work in 32bits for a unknow reason but all the other stuff in the game work well, i have this new male save from before(i don't like to much go through all the character creation phase), i have some female save but are outdated.

male mc is more vanilla and female mc is more hardcore and have more variety of fetish
so when you get female mc just dm that link >.> i wasted yesterday whole day -_-

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Restart this very long game? If i restart does any of the scenes change? if i restart i don't want to lose out on what i have already done. This game took me hours and hours to get to the place i left off at. I think i would rather beat my current playthrough before i start a new one.
Also for the ending can you end the game with a marriage of any character you want? i remember seeing that some characters do not have the option and the ones that don't are my favorite ones. Carys, Ruksana, Tishtyra are my favorite!
I really hate starting over because of how long it is and i don't remember everything i did.
Most regular characters can be married, with the exception of Carys and Zent for males, Succubus and Kat for both.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Most regular characters can be married, with the exception of Carys and Zent for males, Succubus and Kat for both.
Carys is one of my favorite, she is the futa right or was it Tishtyra?
The good thing is there is that walkthrough and it is well done, the bad news is after this playthrough i need to start another one and this game is long, though i was thinking of doing that when i was playing the game since you get different sex scenes for different MC characters, i'm a male farmer this playthrough.
Wish this game had a part like Coceter when the female MC could be made a futa.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
You're thinking of Tishtrya, the Ornesse Janissary.

The good thing is there is that walkthrough and it is well done, the bad news is after this playthrough i need to start another one and this game is long
True, but the good thing is it's the kind of long like Baldur's Gate 1 & 2, where you don't really notice how long when playing it.
Honestly wish more games were like that now, but that kind of immersion and amount of content is sorely lacking in the majority of games now.

I know of two events when a female MC can be temporary Futa, but nothing permanent like the option from Coceter.

Reactions: Catwashere

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
Why does the fast dash code always get disabled when you go into left wing of the castle? It's so annoying and its been like this forever.

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
Sorry for double post but is Sestria quest bugged? I tried it both ways and if I attack the mage and have the threesome, the quest chain seems to bug out. I fight the orc guards, it puts me outside the barracks, I go back in but the door with the note is closed. If I go left again I can fight those orcs again even if they are not on the map now. On the other path, you fight the orcs and the door opens up and you find the note that transports you to the next scene where you see her.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The good thing is there is that walkthrough and it is well done, the bad news is after this playthrough i need to start another one and this game is long, though i was thinking of doing that when i was playing the game since you get different sex scenes for different MC characters, i'm a male farmer this playthrough.

Both are futas. There are a few scenes where this can happen with the female protagonist.

Reactions: Catwashere
3.60 star(s) 132 Votes