sick0r

Oct 1, 2017
heya, new player here.
Just a quick question: what are the star icons about? I'm only just starting and noticed them on different spots but can't figure out what they're supposed to tell me. First time on a closed door in the castle (soldier) but can't interact with it. 2nd after waking up in the healer shop over the chest with my stuff in it (at least you can interact with that, but even after that the symbol stays) and 3rd over a kids head.
In case of the door and the kid the icon stopped appearing after going in/ouf of menu.
Just curious what they're supposed to tell me so I don't miss anything in the long run.
star icon.png

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Have not played in a few months, what all is up with the latest versions? does the story continue and do you get to keep everyone you had? i remember something like once you beat i think act 4 every character goes there own way and some of them get married and stuff. So just asking is there more acts and quest added and do you get the characters back and last thing any new characters?

Hope someone replies and thanks in advance!

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Have not played in a few months, what all is up with the latest versions? does the story continue and do you get to keep everyone you had? i remember something like once you beat i think act 4 every character goes there own way and some of them get married and stuff. So just asking is there more acts and quest added and do you get the characters back and last thing any new characters?

Hope someone replies and thanks in advance!
The game is finished and no more acts will be added (or at least that was never mentioned by Kalyo), the endings of each character depending on your choices in the game and end but for the most part they will go their own way except for one you can choose to marry.

And no, there will be no harem ending, the idea has been rejected by the developers multiple times.

heya, new player here.
Just a quick question: what are the star icons about? I'm only just starting and noticed them on different spots but can't figure out what they're supposed to tell me. First time on a closed door in the castle (soldier) but can't interact with it. 2nd after waking up in the healer shop over the chest with my stuff in it (at least you can interact with that, but even after that the symbol stays) and 3rd over a kids head.
In case of the door and the kid the icon stopped appearing after going in/ouf of menu.
Just curious what they're supposed to tell me so I don't miss anything in the long run.
View attachment 264063
Stars mean quests or interactions, they are not 100% precise though, sometimes they show up in places where there's nothing or the interactions in not yet available.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
The game is finished and no more acts will be added (or at least that was never mentioned by Kalyo), the endings of each character depending on your choices in the game and end but for the most part they will go their own way except for one you can choose to marry.

And no, there will be no harem ending, the idea has been rejected by the developers multiple times.

Stars mean quests or interactions, they are not 100% precise though, sometimes they show up in places where there's nothing or the interactions in not yet available.
that is sad to know there is no harem ending..after all that sex stuff and fan girl toward MC,it end with only they all take separate way

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Well,since i have finish this game before,but in my second game,the pregnancy bug still not fixed,i will say goodbye now,Time to play the real rpg harem game,Renryu Ascension,spread the seed as The Last Dragonian King

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Thanks for the reply, so all these updates in the last few months are just bug fixes and minor stuff? No new quest?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Thanks for the reply, so all these updates in the last few months are just bug fixes and minor stuff? No new quest?
Several new quests and scenes, but only side content, the main story is finished. And the Vesper's Booty expansion if your hiatus has been that long.

Reactions: Catwashere

Hancock

Jul 24, 2018
Thanks
piotsze :love:

Thanks
ddf :giggle:

Ruksana : I have an error when I accept a quest to become a black screen.
I will try to correct the new and see if it has been repaired or not.

G'linda: I did not find the tower :cry:

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes