johncrap

Apr 7, 2018
Hi, new player here!
I need help with a couple of quests.
Firstly, I can't find Sandra anywhere in Oakshire after defeating the golems in the farmlands. Does anyone know where she is?
Secondly, I am supposed to find Mandrake root and Phellum moss in an unspecified forest. Does anyone have any tips on where I could find them?
Lastly, does anyone know how to use the cheat codes, do I need to insert them somewhere specific?
Thanks, everyone in advance

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Hi, new player here!
I need help with a couple of quests.
Firstly, I can't find Sandra anywhere in Oakshire after defeating the golems in the farmlands. Does anyone know where she is?
Secondly, I am supposed to find Mandrake root and Phellum moss in an unspecified forest. Does anyone have any tips on where I could find them?
Lastly, does anyone know how to use the cheat codes, do I need to insert them somewhere specific?
Thanks, everyone in advance
Hi,
After you kill the golems and inspect the plant at the top end of the farmlands, Sandra should be back in the Summeredge tavern where you first met her, if i remember correctly.
For mandrake and the moss look around the maps of the Oakshire church and the warlock's tower.
Finally, i don't know how to use cheat codes either. There is a cheat demon in the warlock's tower if you free her, but otherwise if you just want easier combat then that can be arranged rather quickly within the game itself. If you want to mod other stats, then you'll probably need to wait for someone else to answer.

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
Hi,
After you kill the golems and inspect the plant at the top end of the farmlands, Sandra should be back in the Summeredge tavern where you first met her, if i remember correctly.
For mandrake and the moss look around the maps of the Oakshire church and the warlock's tower.
Finally, i don't know how to use cheat codes either. There is a cheat demon in the warlock's tower if you free her, but otherwise if you just want easier combat then that can be arranged rather quickly within the game itself. If you want to mod other stats, then you'll probably need to wait for someone else to answer.
Cheat codes is not in this new version it's a gem called Cheater's gem

Einhornmann

Jul 13, 2024
Hi
I'm having an issue..
I just did the quest in the tomb where you get xyless but after returning to the castle she is not in the guest room, am i missing something or is it a bug?

I had +9 morality or whatever and when i read the guide she should be available with 15 or below

BelugaLife

Feb 9, 2020
Hi guys, I need help. In SUMMEREDGE, there is a quest from a girl named Sandra in a tavern, who leads us to a cave with the witch Adele. The walkthrough guide says that a female mc can get pregnant with a 1/5 chance in a scene with a witch. I've already made 40-50 attempts, but pregnancy won't work. Maybe someone knows the reason or how to fix it, perhaps through a save editor, but I do not know the code of this event.

JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
Hi
I'm having an issue..
I just did the quest in the tomb where you get xyless but after returning to the castle she is not in the guest room, am i missing something or is it a bug?

I had +9 morality or whatever and when i read the guide she should be available with 15 or below
talk to the buttler first

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes