Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
Could you give me the download link of this joiplay? Mine doesn't seem to have any of those options.

I don't know, but these year a lot of apps are being deleted of play store so I hope this web download works.

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
How to finish the oakshire rebuilt quest? And where to find them?
You start by recruiting people that will help with the economy to rebuild a lizard man in emeks rest will be the new healer, a new magic shop girl that can be found in summeredge brothel shop left side dark purple hair and lastly dark elf can be found in yakotin

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Hey rulwe's attack and health isn't increasing in v6. 7 after winning battles and make him wear dicktales of growth. Is this a big?

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Hey rulwe's attack and health isn't increasing in v6. 7 after winning battles and make him wear dicktales of growth. Is this a big?
I think, now you have to win a couple of battles for each bonus. Before, when Rulwe was getting bonus for each battle, he became overpowered pretty much immediately.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
I'm stuck on the wizard origin....Rescued athame and when I talk to her at the castle about what happened to her and the conversation just keeps repeating the same thing after alec says he wants to talk tou you in private.
How can you rescue her I mean where can you find her after intro.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes