Jackstarzz2

May 14, 2023
Dont have an emeks rest fem save but if you start a new save, edit your file with an rpgmaker save editor and then switch on Switch 3641: EmeksRestStart and 4643: EMEKSRESTUNLOCKED you can go to Emeks rest as soon as you reclaimed the castle at the beginning of the game.
i see i didnt know that thanks for telling me

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
There are scenes in the game , where if you pick a female character you can grow a dick and fuck others . As for the art as far as i remember the art is a mess. There are dozens of different artists and some times the characters dont even resemble their previous depictions. That was my only real problem with the game. Otherwise the game is a solid ero RPG with plenty of kinks.

Jul 21, 2021
its always makes me sad see that game and won't be able to play as futa/trans mc
I share this sentiment BIG TIME, one of the core reasons why I usually pick an FMC over an MMC (short for "female main character" and "male main character" obviously) is because I REALLY want my FMC to become a perma-futa so that she could knock-up her loving GFs with their full consent of course... <3 <3
(yes, i'm painfully well aware one can do the same with an MMC, but as I HEAVILY prefer futas as my MC it just doesn't have the same fulfillment imho)

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes