Jackstarzz2

May 14, 2023
Dont have an emeks rest fem save but if you start a new save, edit your file with an rpgmaker save editor and then switch on Switch 3641: EmeksRestStart and 4643: EMEKSRESTUNLOCKED you can go to Emeks rest as soon as you reclaimed the castle at the beginning of the game.
i see i didnt know that thanks for telling me

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
There are scenes in the game , where if you pick a female character you can grow a dick and fuck others . As for the art as far as i remember the art is a mess. There are dozens of different artists and some times the characters dont even resemble their previous depictions. That was my only real problem with the game. Otherwise the game is a solid ero RPG with plenty of kinks.

Jul 21, 2021
its always makes me sad see that game and won't be able to play as futa/trans mc
I share this sentiment BIG TIME, one of the core reasons why I usually pick an FMC over an MMC (short for "female main character" and "male main character" obviously) is because I REALLY want my FMC to become a perma-futa so that she could knock-up her loving GFs with their full consent of course... <3 <3
(yes, i'm painfully well aware one can do the same with an MMC, but as I HEAVILY prefer futas as my MC it just doesn't have the same fulfillment imho... X<)

Last edited:

tb13ghost

Oct 6, 2023
This quest was posted about a while back, but I for the life of me have not been able to get it. Any updates on it or "know hows"?

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
So whats the role of the AI art ? Are they replacing the old art so the style match across the scenes of the game ? Some of the old art was rather crappy.

CyberCy616

Feb 14, 2021
So whats the role of the AI art ? Are they replacing the old art so the style match across the scenes of the game ? Some of the old art was rather crappy.
Yes it was to make the style match. No one on this site could tell why though. So just be ready if you do play cause some of the pics just look a bit off but if you can look past them still a good game.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Yes it was to make the style match. No one on this site could tell why though. So just be ready if you do play cause some of the pics just look a bit off but if you can look past them still a good game.
I don't mind AI art if done good. In fact im glad they are doing this . The original art was a mess.

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
I don't mind AI art if done good. In fact im glad they are doing this . The original art was a mess.
Honestly agree. There's quite a handfull of early game art that, with all due respect to the respective artists, was very ... not up to par. Like the Orc Prison.

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
Honestly agree. There's quite a handfull of early game art that, with all due respect to the respective artists, was very ... not up to par. Like the Orc Prison.
Honestly I disagree only with the art, it was awesome this new version feels like dragons dogma 2

NasValir

Sep 1, 2022
Succubus_HuntForMinotaurParts.jpg
There is this part in Act 1 on Prelek Island where the Succubus got eager to harvest this guy's thing for future experiments...
But thanks to the only a joke feature (or unfinished code) the poor guy's honor has been saved even after his death.
no drop from the poor soul or just because the guy practically exploded to pieces? who knows ^.^

When a group of ladies (khm 2 ladies, 1 demon with summonable horse dick and a shemale) team up to hunt down males can be quite a scary fantasy...

is this part has any meaning to be here or just left to serve as a joke?

Last edited:

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
View attachment 3765810
There is this part in Act 1 on Prelek Island where the Succubus got eager to harvest this guy's thing for future experiments...
But thanks to the only a joke feature (or unfinished code) the poor guy's honor has been saved even after his death.
no drop from the poor soul or just because the guy practically exploded to pieces? who knows ^.^

When a group of ladies (khm 2 ladies, 1 demon with summonable horse dick and a shemale) team up to hunt down males can be quite a scary fantasy...

is this part has any meaning to be here or just left to serve as a joke?
Vietnam memories

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes