Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
Maybe when they fix and fully release Arenus, we've only waited nearly 2 years :coffee:. This company does not like completing projects before moving on to the next.
Best thing to do is putting pressure on theirs shoulder, it's the only way to make them do what we asked them to do.

justault

Dec 4, 2023
Alright so ive done some investigating after being bummed that the Emeks rest ending for the female protag didnt trigger at all and ive found a way to do it, though it requires downloading stuff and some editing.
So for those who dont wanna do that since in reality its just a little bit of text you get during the ending right after the normal emeks rest ending slideshow with no art or antyhing else, the text in particular goes like this:

"You spend many happy years in emeks rest with jerrah and krathon. eventually, you succeed krathon to the throne and take your own wife. The childeren of your union go on to form a famous bloodline remembered for the rest of Minotaur history"

Fun fact the only difference between the male and female version of the ending is that first sentence, and the take your own wife part doesnt even make sense since your already married to krathon and jerrah and you already have a child with them at that point.Kinda makes it feel like this might have been a scrapped male ending.

Now for those of you who have the same issue i have and do wanna go through the effort to see this in game, buckle up.
Because you cant fix this with the regular rpg file editor since the variable you need it doesnt show up or atleast it didnt when i checked it.
1st you gotta download rpg maker MV, i recommend pirating it since your probably not gonna use it much after and its very expensive.
After downloading it and having opened it click on the file button to make a new project.
After having done that just go to the files where your project is stored grab the 'Game.rpgprojectfile' and put it in a new file.

Then just go to the roundscape adorevia files you have used to play the game and into the WWW file and copy everything there and then put it in the same file you put the 'Game.rpgprojectfile' that you just got.
Then you just go into rpg maker again, open the game.rpgprojectfile that is in the same file as all the other roundscape adorevia data you just grabbed and you click on the green triangle button or just press ctr + R to fire up roundscape.

If your at the ending in the throne room you just gotta go to the ingame menu where you find stuff like the quest journal and equipment and stuff and go all the way down to the now added "debug" button.
After that scroll all the way to 4251-4260, press enter and go to the text that says 4254:KrathonJerrahEndingMax1 and set it from 0 to 1. If all is good Krathon and Jerra should appear infront of your throne and you just gotta talk to them to trigger the ending.
(You can also switch 4253:JendaEndingMax1 instead to see the Male version of it without having to replay the game as a male and vice verca i assume)

Also fun facts that i found while editing the game, if your a female and when you get to the part where you can name your and Krathons child, you get a little special dialogue if you named the child Krathon or Muuru which is pretty cute.
Also also: the reason why the orc tent scene in slinsk for female protag doesnt work is because the devs probably accidentally deleted the teleport in the orc camp that leads to the inside of the tent.
Fortunately its very easy to fix by making your own teleport, maybe if i ever find the motivation ill make a bug fix for a bunch of the easy glitches in this game.

EcIipsed20

Dec 22, 2023
For some reason. the cheat tab in the game menu isn't there. I am at the top of the warlock's tower, and I cant beat the chained up there, and I'm stuck in there as both my saves are at the top of the tower. I can't leave for some reason.

3.60 star(s) 133 Votes