Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
It's been years since I last played Roundscape.
Can "Farm Origin" hire his mother into his brothel already?
Few years ago it seemed like an obvious thing that should be in the game.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
I dunno why I didn't see this coming a mile away but yeah of course Arvus has dumped this dumpster fire of a game without ever fixing their gallery; though a budget CG version is a new low even for them

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
yes, you can
On the one hand, I'm happy, but on the other hand, it's another reason to play only "farm origin".
So many years, so many new scenes and they still haven't even come close to balancing the content ratio between origins.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
On the one hand, I'm happy, but on the other hand, it's another reason to play only "farm origin".
So many years, so many new scenes and they still haven't even come close to balancing the content ratio between origins.
That's unfortunate to hear, the last (and only) time I played this through start to finish I chose the Noble background. And I was happy with it at the time, but this makes me wonder if I should do farm in the future.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
That's unfortunate to hear, the last (and only) time I played this through start to finish I chose the Noble background. And I was happy with it at the time, but this makes me wonder if I should do farm in the future.
Farm origin has been considered canon for many years.
Not only does this origin have the most scenes, but it also has the most influence on the story.
A big plus is also the fact that not only your sister is in the game, but also your mother, and you can repeatedly "play" with both of them. And even with both at once! :)

Other Origins usually only have 1-2 extra scenes and those scenes aren't even interesting or special.
It's just not profitable to play anything that isn't Farm origin.
You lose too much by doing that.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Farm origin has been considered canon for many years.
Not only does this origin have the most scenes, but it also has the most influence on the story.
A big plus is also the fact that not only your sister is in the game, but also your mother, and you can repeatedly "play" with both of them. And even with both at once! :)

Other Origins usually only have 1-2 extra scenes and those scenes aren't even interesting or special.
It's just not profitable to play anything that isn't Farm origin.
You lose too much by doing that.
Fair enough, I'll try Farm origin next time. I did like the Noble mother, but no sister (well... there is but that's unrelated I presume) is definitely a huge loss.

JeeJeeJeez

Apr 29, 2021
Game's full of minor bugs. One major one brought me here. I know this isn't the place but I couldn't find anywhere else to ask about this.

I'm having a (possibly game-breaking if the companion is necessary in the future) bug where the succubus has completely disappeared from the outside world. I can talk to her in the castle but cannot re-recruit her from the "formation screen".

How to replicate;
  1. Be female MC.
  2. Do the "paladin's pledge" quest, sleep with the goddess (besides, the seed way of resolving the quest is broken)
  3. Go towards the church. In the dialogue where the succubus asks you if you really will take the deal, tell her you want to be a paladin
  4. Go into the church, refuse the sex scene and class with the two paladins
  5. Go outside
  6. Succubus isn't where she's supposed to be.

• Sad
Reactions: Nerro

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Game's full of minor bugs. One major one brought me here. I know this isn't the place but I couldn't find anywhere else to ask about this.

I'm having a (possibly game-breaking if the companion is necessary in the future) bug where the succubus has completely disappeared from the outside world. I can talk to her in the castle but cannot re-recruit her from the "formation screen".

How to replicate;
  1. Be female MC.
  2. Do the "paladin's pledge" quest, sleep with the goddess (besides, the seed way of resolving the quest is broken)
  3. Go towards the church. In the dialogue where the succubus asks you if you really will take the deal, tell her you want to be a paladin
  4. Go into the church, refuse the sex scene and class with the two paladins
  5. Go outside
  6. Succubus isn't where she's supposed to be.
That's not a bug. You chose the options she absolutely refuses so she leaves the party permanently. Same thing can happen to several other team members too.

Simple solution: reload the game and in the formation menu, leave her out of the team while you finish this quest. That way you can be a paladin and still have her stay with you.

Reactions: Teófilo

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
3.60 star(s) 132 Votes