Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
Hi everyone,

I complied an edited save folder for version 6.1+ playthroughs. You'll need 7zip or a comparable file archiver to unzip the folder. The whole folder has to replace your game's save folder. So if you want to keep your current save folder/saves. Relocate them elsewhere before copying this edited save folder into your game files.

My folder has edited starter saves from Save Slot 2 to Save Slot Save Slot 13. I skip Save Slot 1 because that's where the game autosaves. They are edited starter saves for each origin (male/female, farmer/thief/templar/noble/soldier/wizard). The saves start in each origin's introduction; with pregnancy content on.

The saves start out with a Cheater's Gem. Which can be accessed from the player's item menu and used on the player. To increase player speed, and allow the player to skip combat from the player's special menu during combat rounds. I also added gold, valor gems, affection gems, morality gems, and one Reality Gem. The Reality Gem allows you to rename your character once. To suit your naming preference.

I also included two edited gallery saves; where the PC is in the castle before the gallery. In Save Slot 20 for femPC and Save Slot 21 for malePC. Just be aware those edited gallery saves are buggy, and can result in crashes. I used the gallery unlock switch for these saves. The base game's gallery is not 100% functional sadly.

Hopefully, that helps out people who miss the cheat function from the previous versions. And allows other people to quickly see the game's gallery. If they don't want to do a whole playthrough.
What characters gem ? I don't see one

Last edited:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I'm stuck on the wizard origin....Rescued athame and when I talk to her at the castle about what happened to her and the conversation just keeps repeating the same thing after alec says he wants to talk tou you in private.

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
I absolutely disagree. The original one isn't the best art in the world, but it's better than the AI one, but as with most things, does come down to personal preference. There are some where the AI art is better, but the tentacle one sure isn't it. And I say that as someone that dislike the AI artstyle, it tries too hard to be 'real\3D', contra cartoonish\aristic. I'll take the original tentacle style, over the AI style anyday, but would definitely prefer the AI over the low-effort paint-looking ones.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ANd a quote to the AI "enhancement" for comparison, so one can make up their own mind which they think is better.
Finally a side by side and... the AI one looks better. Not by much and the six toes is bad but still the AI one looks better.

This game getting dragged down closer to the 3 stars its always deserved because of this pirate forum's endless crusade against AI art "stealing" (LOL) from artists is funny but sadly obscures the actual problems with this game.

Nick_Rock90

Jan 24, 2018
Finally a side by side and... the AI one looks better. Not by much and the six toes is bad but still the AI one looks better.

This game getting dragged down closer to the 3 stars its always deserved because of this pirate forum's endless crusade against AI art "stealing" (LOL) from artists is funny but sadly obscures the actual problems with this game.
the ai one looks bad, the old one was better with the expresions, even when that is not much

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
i am having problems where i get stuck in the interface or other parts of the game and become unable to leave it might be the problem described in the troubleshooting part of the first page of the thread but the thing is for a computer noob like myself the explanation on how to fix it is not very helpful i know i have to move it to the hard drive folder but as to which hard drive folder i do not understand telling me to move it to c/d/e drive folder is not very helpful when i don't even understand what folder that is and where it would be located it is like having someone telling you to drop off a package at a certain house but giving you zero information that could be used to find the house except that it is somewhere in new york
I have to agree with Rorzy - new image is literally the original image in lower quality. AI didn't improve much, only added several previously non-existant glaring mistakes.

Reactions: GokutheG

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021

How it looks better when it has glaring mistakes that even a newbie-artist rarely makes?! What "lol" is supposed to mean when AI-generators literally take art from artist without so much as giving them credit - is that not stealing? What do you mean by obscuring the actual problem (devs being greedy and uncaring) if that's what like half the users talk about?

What kind of logic is that?!

Reactions: GokutheG
3.60 star(s) 132 Votes