Bob Afet

Feb 7, 2021
There are mini bosses around the world that are extremely difficult to kill, and when you kill them game gives almost no rewards? wtf is this? just 125 xp and gold, or 60 xp and gold, wtf.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: <<Solaria>>

Cezar8899

Feb 1, 2020
so if i play Male PC ... the lamia asks me to bring someone to her to ... "preserve" the species ... who is that ?

Fang_Daemonstein

Sep 21, 2018
so the new compressed hp/mp is fine and all, but mp regen is not workng for meredith (her amulet still says it restores mp, but no dice) and the templar doctorine skill also does not apply an mp regen buff as it claims... kinda painful when hp/mp DONT increase as you level... which im unsure if a bug is the cause of this, or simply a choice made by the devs... gear does add stats but ive yet to find anything that gives more mp...
No, sadly it does work. Whatever numb nutz added the hp/mp squash didn't take into account how much people depended on those regen early game. It all comes down to increasing the max number of hp/mp of your characters for it to work. Ex. Meredith's necklace regens 5% of her max mp each round. So if her max mp is say 19 that's a whole 0.95% you are getting which is basicly 0. You need her to have at least 20 mp to get 1mp point each round which blows. You are better off just buying water and stuffing her face after each battle. The nature orb that regened 2% of your life back? Not unless you have at least 50 health buddy, then you get a crappy 1hp back per turn. Yea it suck big time, they ruined most of the gems with this.

lordmialos

May 21, 2022
So for now no one have found camilla ??, it say at the very begining of Act 2, so perhaps it trigger in novos ?
In the place you get Gajah. Go South in act 2 after the threesome with the druids in the tower. Youll have a small quest saving a bird thing lady and then camilla joins you.

Reactions: HornPlayer
Oct 21, 2018
No, sadly it does work. Whatever numb nutz added the hp/mp squash didn't take into account how much people depended on those regen early game. It all comes down to increasing the max number of hp/mp of your characters for it to work. Ex. Meredith's necklace regens 5% of her max mp each round. So if her max mp is say 19 that's a whole 0.95% you are getting which is basicly 0. You need her to have at least 20 mp to get 1mp point each round which blows. You are better off just buying water and stuffing her face after each battle. The nature orb that regened 2% of your life back? Not unless you have at least 50 health buddy, then you get a crappy 1hp back per turn. Yea it suck big time, they ruined most of the gems with this.
i just went the easy route and edited my save to have like 10,000,000,000,000,000 (you get the idea) gold and bought max numbers of the hp/mp/atk/def food items, while it doesnt help with magic attack, it DID boost my hp/mp enough for regens to work again... while ALSO taking away any chance of there being ANY challenge at all (not that the enemies in 5.8b were challenging, so i guess its fine lol)

considering the muck ups discovered so far, i imagine abyss knight is ALSO still mucked, and attacks itself rather than the enemy XD

Dec 28, 2022
ABSOLUTELY! came to say this. The balance of the game went to absolute shit. Everything that used to work to give you an edge if you paid attention to mechanics (read: treated the combat like that of a tried and true RPG) just doesn't until end game.

This has been replaced by the much more engaging strategy of (reads notes) chugging consumable items! :unsure:

As dumb as it probably sounds now, I used to enjoy the combat and making my way through this game, because it had a lot of love (or at least consideration) put into it's mechanics. The regen, cores, buffs, glyphs ect. all worked pretty well if you thought about it for a few minutes and made a build. This... feels like a regression to some unbalanced and less fun beta that eventually lead to the combat I used to enjoy.

whamos_olrac

Mar 17, 2022
I wonder if the Discord users on Kaliyo's channel are as enraged / disappointed as the users here on this thread. That'd be a sight to see.

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Hey is it just me or does levelling up not improve anybody's attributes?

Also the game just saved without my permission so now I have to start over. Is it because I am using save slot 1?

whamos_olrac

Mar 17, 2022
Hey is it just me or does levelling up not improve anybody's attributes?

Also the game just saved without my permission so now I have to start over. Is it because I am using save slot 1?
Probably. Save 1 is the Autosave slot.

As for the attributes, there should be a mirror in the castle that will help you with it.

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
So i ran into a pretty game breaking issue, ever since i got the speedster perk the game crashes 50% of the time when i get into combat.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes