CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Tried the female save (no cheat) and it didn't show up. Are there any extra things I would have to try? Also really appreciate your help!

SloppyJohnson

Aug 12, 2016
Alright, found out an hour ago the latest MV Save editor allows you to change variables (which the corruption/affection values are). I'll edit my posts to reflect that and link the editor. Plus side is you no longer need to use my saves from the beginning of the game, you can just pick up from where you are.

To do that, just click on the advanced tab and you'll see like "MeredithCorruption" and you just have to change the value. I always set them to 500, which is well over the all the requirements for any event, so I don't have to change it later if I make a decision someone doesn't like.

Heres the link-

Of course, another edit- Don't wanna bump the post for something not release related, but just a heads up on a companion you can miss. For the second time you meet up with carys, you want Meredith, Ruksana, Clawyn, Zent, and Trish's corruption to be less than 5. After that, feel free to switch it back. Took me way too long to find that map in RPGMaker.

Last edited:

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
Any chance you can split the game file in 2-3 parts? MEGA says it's to big to download with browser.

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Speaking of pains, anyone got a torrent rather than a Mega?
3.27GB is a bit too much for a MEGA imo.

Oschmedly

Sep 9, 2016
Parn, I am using RPG Save Editor v.5 and do not have Affection/Corruption. I do like the new advanced settings, allowing you to customize what you want to trigger and when (plus all the perks to start off), for those who have played through once or twice already. But if I am overlooking the that feature, it would help to know where to find it.

SloppyJohnson

Aug 12, 2016
The creator added that feature in .52 so you'll have to use an updated version. You can grab it from one of my early posts or directly from ulmf. And i agree, I've played through the game several times now, and glad that I'm able to add/change variables and switches really easily.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Kaliyo also wrote this on patch page

Quote" Hey everyone,

we’ve decided to release one more bugfix before we’ll release 1.6 towards the end of the month."

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Can someone plz seed a torrent? i'm dying out here can't download nothing bigger than 1Gb on MEGA and there is no more torrent sinse KAT, i'm seriously cry while i'm writting this post...PLZ SOMEONE WITH A KIND HEART SEED ME A TORRENT!!!...(T_T)

slickchris

Aug 12, 2016
does anyone have a male save in the third act? I'll even settle for the second act. I just really don't have the time/ patience to start over again

entry1

Aug 8, 2016
If anyone is interested I wrote this to cheat in the game . Changing all the stat of a character is slow so i recommend to only change exp and the skill power for easier battle and affection/corruption to see the scenes

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
I am downloading to check it. Since i dont know if my download will finish today, can anyone tell me if this 1.5d version is really playable or still too laggy and/or buggy ? Because i tried 1.5b and wasnt good enough to play, i mean bugs in the very early start that closed the application =/
Anyway thanks for the upload, thanks to you guys this forum seems to be the best place i know to download or talk/ask about HGames !

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
its much better now this is the last bugfix before they release v1.6

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
Can anyone provide a mirror for the 1.5d version.

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes