gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
Has i said, i'm using a factory install Chrome without any software to download the files, i only have 8GB RAM and i can download 10GB just fine without any special software.
So you don't consider the MEGA Chrome Extension extra software?

P.S. It seems that I was right when I guessed you don't have any idea how MEGA works - in essence the technology they are using means you can't download a file bigger than the available RAM you're browser can get his "hands" on because it needs to decrypt it before saving it.
Technical explanation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On the other hand for uploading files to MEGA you first need to make an encrypted copy of the file and then let the browser upload it which in essence means that there is no problem in uploading files bigger than 2GB.

P.S. This means it is technically impossible for you to download 10GB file on a 8BG hardware without the extra software simply because it can't be stored in the available RAM for decryption.

[EDIT]
Has i said, i'm using a factory install Chrome without any software to download the files, i only have 8GB RAM and i can download 10GB just fine without any special software.

"WIKI QUOTE" MEGA Chrome Extension, It was advertised as reducing loading times, improving downloading performance, and strengthening security. No were does it say it enables downloads over 1GB and i don't have it installed, i have a factory install Chrome.
Do you make a distinction between advertisement and functionality? Also have you cheeked what extensions and what plugins you have installed in you're chrome or are you just claiming it's factory installed so it should be clean?

P.S. What do you mean by a factory installed Chrome - that it came installed on you're PC when you bought it or that you installed it afterward?

Last edited:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
So you don't consider the MEGA Chrome Extension extra software?

P.S. It seems that I was right when I guessed you don't have any idea how MEGA works - in essence the technology they are using means you can't download a file bigger than the available RAM you're browser can get his "hands" on because it needs to decrypt it before saving it.
Technical explanation:
On the other hand for uploading files to MEGA you first need to make an encrypted copy of the file and then let the browser upload it which in essence means that there is no problem in uploading files bigger than 2GB.

P.S. That means that it is technically impossible for you to download 10GB file on a 8BG hardware without the extra software.
I do not have MEGA Chrome Extension installed and i can download large files just fine. Hopefully that's clear enough.

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016

"WIKI QUOTE" MEGA Chrome Extension, It was advertised as reducing loading times, improving downloading performance, and strengthening security. No were does it say it enables downloads over 1GB and i don't have it installed, i have a factory install Chrome.
I do not have MEGA Chrome Extension installed and i can download large files just fine. Hopefully that's clear enough.
It seems I was wrong:
According to this article and a few other more technical ones Google have implemented support for HTML5 stream file writing that let's users download bigger files from MEGA in exchange for extra HDD space and read/write cycles on the OS volume (in essence what the browser extension used to do and what the add-on does for FireFox) which is nice but still a problem for the people who can't/don't want to install eater one of thous.

@ please accept my apologies.

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
If i remember well, Mega limits free account, so you have a certain amount of traffic based on your connection, even with mega sync.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
If i remember well, Mega limits free account, so you have a certain amount of traffic based on your connection, even with mega sync.
Free accounts have limits based on a short time per filesize, so generally speaking you can download hundreds of GB and never see a message saying you hit limit unless you go ham and people tend to disagree with what the actual limit, some say 10GB other 50GB some even 100GB, but since it refreshes so fast you don't even notice most times.

Anyway, does anyone have the patchnotes for the version 1.6 ?
Changelog

Reactions: Makaikishi

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
Thanks for the answer.
Free accounts have limits based on a short time per filesize, so generally speaking you can download hundreds of GB and never see a message saying you hit limit unless you go ham and people tend to disagree with what the actual limit, some say 10GB other 50GB some even 100GB, but since it refreshes so fast you don't even notice most times.
I think 2 or 3 weeks ago i experienced the limit of traffic after downloading 4gb+, a message pop up said that i expired the daily limit and i needed to wait 24h to continue, and i was using mega sync, was some weeks ago and my connection really shit... but i think this have changed.

Ted

Daddy
Aug 17, 2016
hmm last night when i tried to download this game i got a message pop up from Mega before file began downloading that it needs permission to save file directly to hdd. this never happened before because i was downloading below 2gb..still i was able to download the game no problems after i allowed the permission..

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Anyway, does anyone have the patchnotes for the version 1.6 ?
LOL Thats to funny the change log v1.6 is right below the download links lol and been there since i updated the OP, pls read OP before asking silly Q.

slickchris

Aug 12, 2016
can anyone upload a save file from after they defeated Murkhal? I dont have the time to play all everything again. Thanks

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
These are the classes available for the player including Templar, or there is another that i miss ? Because these classes are so boring and weak =/
Capturar.PNG

Oschmedly

Sep 9, 2016
These are the classes available for the player including Templar, or there is another that i miss ? Because these classes are so boring and weak =/
View attachment 464
There used to be 10 classes before the upgrade, but I have not played the upgraded version yet to know if they have reduced down to just the ones you listed. Off hand I do not see Paladin or warlock on the list

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
There used to be 10 classes before the upgrade, but I have not played the upgraded version yet to know if they have reduced down to just the ones you listed. Off hand I do not see Paladin or warlock on the list
I forgot to mention Paladin, Warlock maybe has been removed, i played this some time ago and was really nice to play as Ranger, but now it's bugged and the skills are just...

Oschmedly

Sep 9, 2016
I forgot to mention Paladin, Warlock maybe has been removed, i played this some time ago and was really nice to play as Ranger, but now it's bugged and the skills are just...
They took out Paladin? did they take out they nun rape also?

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
No, Paladin still in game, Nuns rape scene too
hey i got the double penetration scene with the paladin but no nun rape scence....
you could say that i got nun such thing ;) get it....... oh i made myself sad;)

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 132 Votes