cenderius

Nov 6, 2016
i got same bugs to i didnt did any save file edit but still i pass every object and i cant enter tample in greenskins

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
it's a pain to go in some doors. sometimes you have to use the mouse, sometimes you have to use z if it's a lever, this started for me after I got back from Summeridge and noticed there was a spot in the Tailor that I could go through the counter in Summerridge and then talked to the chick who caused the explosion in Ornese. I'm not even at act 2 yet as the dwarf place is the last part of act 1 I have left I think.

JohnKimble

Aug 29, 2016
Looks like you can use the save editor to unlock the various scenes for the dream sequence but it's been a bit of a mixed bag trying to figure out exactly which switches to change.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Makes me wonder.. for a patreon project, it's awfully buggy! If it's being tested, who is giving them feedback and are they even listening to it? Kaliyo's earlier game series "Ass Effect" wasn't too bad and didn't have any game-breaking bugs. They were doing okay with the VX Ace edition and now they had to switch to MV and step back a couple years! It feels like they're rushing it along and not checking stuff out.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I certainly wouldn't rush it if I was them. There's lots of people who only get 20, 30, 40, or 50 gigs of total downloads a month. It starts at 3 gigs each download and now you're asking them to download it several times? Where's the patches at? I would NOT ask my patreons to give up most or a large portion of their allotment. NO. FREAKING. WAY!o_O
My friend plays this and he's on a satellite so he can only get 20 or so gigs because he shares with his family. I'm the one with the 300 gig 50mbps connection (actual speeds when tested is 50-60) so I get that for him but that's still 10 gigs of my connection if I downloaded each one. Fortunately, this time around it was 7. I could have used the extra 3.5 gigs to download other stuff. I used to have unlimited connection via DSL but that was speeds from 4-7mbps out of a promised 12!

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
They switched to MV cause it allowed them to release the game in a higher resolution (which I don't take advantage since I don't play in full screen) and it changed the battle system a bit. Kinda wish they hadn't made the switch or at least worked out the kinks a bit. I did encounter an issue in Novos' dungeon area where I just walked through the walls when trying to save the kings family but when I got to the room and killed those people guarding it, the game wouldn't progress and I couldn't leave the room.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
all we have is the RPG save editor which for awhile now has been able to edit corruption and affection but only if there is a change in the variable so can't alter either one without doing an event in game that alters it. Anyways, found what causes the walk through walls glitch, a side quest started in the 2nd town (one with the boats to go to other towns) or just by going into the slums of Summer ridge and entering a warehouse and fighting dudes with blue hair, then doing the interrogation at the castle and going to a ball, after attending the ball, the walk through wall glitch occurs, went back to a save just before it occurred for me and this is what caused it.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
If you restart the quest in slinsk (whichever one that is) or do the summeredge stuff again after reloading, the glitch happens again, right? So we would have to avoid doing that at all costs?

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I never did start it in Slinsk, just stumbled upon it by accident and oddly my save that I used started in the warehouse and only save before that is way behind it.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Is the memory leak fixed or some workaroud to deal with it? For a RPG Maker game it sure eats ton of memory...

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
lol this game, I swear the dude should of waited to upgrade to MV. Wish I was able to message the creators and tell them that MV is shit.
Also notice that the last version we had was Hotfix. And the framerate issue is because the creators of RPG Maker thought it would be good to have the RTP included with each and every game. They need to change that shit and fast.

EDIT: saw the No Clip has been fixed. That was one of the 2 bugs that I've encountered so yay! That being said I'm still in ACT 1 so yeah, there could be more serious issues. The other one is simple to work around and is basically when I start a new game and skip the Prolouge, I have to restart the game cause it freezes there but it for some reason creates a save file for me (which I have kept and not touched since I started)

Last edited:

Bix Lewd

Aug 10, 2016
Just downloaded the game today, v1.8. In this version it seems you can't leave the starting town, even after completing "An Answer" You just go to the world map and none of the locations can be visited. Bummer

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Just downloaded the game today, v1.8. In this version it seems you can't leave the starting town, even after completing "An Answer" You just go to the world map and none of the locations can be visited. Bummer
That's not how you leave the first town, the world map is activated by visiting other towns and activating their crystals. You leave by going to the church area and going to the top right corner and going into a cave which is blocked till you complete "An Answer". After that you head north till you meet Rucksana and then head East (south of Orc camp) to get to Slinsk and in Slinsk you got a few quest to start (they fixed the clipping issue for one which appears after unlocking Summerridge). First 2 that lead to sex are the one for the woman in the weapon shop and the other is to the bottom right of the town which is like a hunters guild (may actually be a guild of some sort) to find a werewolf (turns out to be a hot feral furry chick may not require the werewolf quest to find her but you do have to head past the dock to the top left and work with a necromancer to find her)

Reactions: Bix Lewd

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
That's 3+ gigs I'll never get back. I don't think I can waste that. I have to be more careful since last time I had to download nearly 7 gigs but the 1.5/1.6 version?? About 15-18+ gigs??? Even though I've got 300 gigs/month, it can go fast!
So I'm trying to be careful before I download another RSA game.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes