Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
so few issues. Can't use a save editor is first cause idk where it saves and secondly the performance is actually worse for me.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
the performance is jittery at best and I have a 8gb of ram, 1.8 quad core processor laptop (AMD processor but the graphics chip is Radeon R4 which is actually well made). He also changed how the game saves cause it's no longer in a folder on the game saves. He did say he updated his version of MV which may of caused this.

Reactions: MrBee

MrBee

Aug 6, 2016
so few issues. Can't use a save editor is first cause idk where it saves and secondly the performance is actually worse for me.
save files are hidden, there is a www folder where you unpack it, if u search for it in your window browser u can find it.

oddly i have show all files on and it is hidden for me as well

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
same here cause had to do this to find where my RAGS.exe was stored for to make a .bat for a debug menu.

EB25

Aug 9, 2016
Curious, is there an decrypter for RPG Maker MV yet or anyone has the current CGs to download? Kinda want to check out the CGs before I play again

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
They switched to .rpgmvp... I don't have the knowledge to write a program to convert or extract those files. I've seen people say "yeah it's simple to write it" but nobody has done it. I'll look and see if anyone has offered something something CONCRETE.

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
Still only sub 30 fps, but at least the transition between maps is faster for me. Hopefully they will optimize this better in the next patch.

Xand

Oct 16, 2016
Quick way to access the www folder for this game as it is hidden, type in \www when you are in the main game folder. for example D:\RoundscapeAdorevia\www and voila , you shall be able to see the www folder and access the save files.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes