Tech

Aug 5, 2016
Has anyone figured out how to find the affection/corruption values in this game with cheat engine? Tried the usual Third process and double value search but I think they move around.

No dice so far :FeelsBadMan:

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
I'm having issues with the gallery in the game. Anyone knows what could it be? *Nothing but romans numbers appers when i'm in the gallery.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Creator Info: update on roundscape v2.0 and new game info

About Arenus
Hey folks,
time to tell you all a bit about Arenus. Arenus is a 2D RPG, set in a Sci-Fi universe and will be released in 2017.

Roundscape, being our first game taught us a lot about game developement and I'm sure the experience we gained through the last years will be of use for Arenus.

One of the biggest points we often hear from you is that you would prefer a consistent artstyle, for that we've hired a small number of artists so all erotic scenes in Arenus are made by the same artist which result in a better immersion and a lower risk of not liking an erotic scene due an exotic artstyle.

The first thing you will do in Arenus is to choose your sex and then your character’s appearance from three designs. From there you will begin your story in Arenus. You can choose between 3 different designs per gender.

Your Character will be a warden, a manager of gladiators on the planet Vasdonas. Of course you'll also get the choice of which gladiator to choose.
Geyna, the lost warrior, Elona the adventurous doctor, or Armida the fighter who never gives up.

Each gladiator has a unique personality, design and different kinks and fears that will display in the erotic scenes.

The game will be a mix of RPG and Management Game. You need to train your gladiator while managing your income. Of course there will be sidequests and encounters as you explore parts of Vasdonas. The first pillar of our games will always be the story.

We hope we got your curiosity and I believe that Arenus will be a neat game, we can't wait to show you more of it and we soon will. :)

For Roundscape there's sadly a delay to january for 2.0 but that's the first delay where I don't feel bad because we really need this one. 2.0 will finish the Mainstory of Roundscape, it requires a lot of testing and polishing due the many different endings (over 30 slides different slides)

We wish everyone a great start on the New year, thank you again for your support. I'm here from the beginning and i'll never forget who made all of this possible, it's you, our pledgers. The next year is gonna be awesome i'm sure.

Oh, we're also working on a special surprise for everyone who has pledged over multiple months. Patreon really needs to add loyality rewards.

Reactions: Makaikishi

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So it's nearly complete, good. Hopefully they will acutally polish it and fix the memory leaks. I forgot that my current pc has twice as much Ram as my old one but it's actually 8gigs of ram instead of the 4 that I thought it was and that makes it even more of a pain that it's laggy. Quad core 1.8 AMD processor (so around 1.5 to 1.6 in Intel comparison), Amd Radeon R4 graphics chip and 8 gigs of Ram. It's not a power house but it's not something that should have issues with a game like this.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I believe they have more for roundscape from what i have read. Just so know no.3 won the minotaur kingdom
You'll decide which of one of those four hub areas will be added Q1 2017 after the mainstory is completed! Please vote in the comments by posting the number of your favorite!

1) Kavan, a city locked by a nightly cycle of death. A group of former inhabitants calling themselves The Returned have come to reclaim their home. But there is more at work here than just a survival against the undead.
2) Tiver's Landing, a Tilanese port full of assassins and secrets. Someone here wants the PC and wants them badily. Will the PC live long enough to uncover the mystery? Or will they just end up another corpse on the Crystal Coast.
3) Emek's Rest, Explore the last vestage of the ancient Minotaur Kingdom. In this last redoubt a small clan of minotaurs seeks to end centuries of civil war. But unfortunately for their young leader a powerful sorcerer will stop at nothing to keep the region locked in chaos.
4) The Dark Lands. A place of barbarism and death. Join a Goln Raiding Party as they struggle to return an ancient relic to the halls of their ancestors. You will fight men and beasts forged by this fractured land but you must never forget the biggest struggle to all those who come to raid. Do not lose yourself in the Dark Lands.

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
a hint to edit use
Am I doing something wrong on this site? Can just change the mainchar's stats (which is pointless in roundscape) It just seems like a really limited version of a downloaded version of the save editor.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Idk where I got it but there is a way better saveeditor

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes