Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
Hi, could someone please upload version 1.9a on for me ? Its not about Mega, is my connection that is shit and do not allow me do download. It seems that i share my ip with some other people so we share the traffic limit for Mega. :FeelsBadMan:Thanks for the attention.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Info:
Hey folks,

This month we'll probably release the most important build since the first one back in 2014. With 2.0 we'll finish the mainstory of roundscape and we're very excited to see your opinions about it.

It's been a long and sometimes quite rough journey, which was possible because of all you in first place. For that we're Infinitely grateful, so we gave our best to finish the mainstory in the best possible way, a lot of time and ressources went into the endings and we think we have something for everyone by having several different endings and over 30 unique slides presenting them.

What comes after the mainstory?

Of course Roundscape is not done yet, there's still work to do. Origins are missing erotic scenes, promised content like minotaur npc, emek's rest, the pregnancy system and of course a lot of polishing. You can see some teasers of upcoming erotic scenes in the post picture. Sadly there are still bugs, quite some typos to fix and some performance improvement to do.

One major point is the questlog, the way it stores the data results in a savefile too large for the engine to comprehend, also we still need to add scenes to the gallery.

But yeah, just want to show a sign of life, we've been a bit silent this month but that's because we're working on one of the biggest and most important patches of roundscape.

If you ever have questions or ideas make sure to visit us on discord, me and wildquill are quite often online there and have a lot of fun chatting with you folks.

As always thank you for your support and make sure to check in a bit later this month for roundscape 2.0

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Hi, could someone please upload version 1.9a on for me ? Its not about Mega, is my connection that is shit and do not allow me do download. It seems that i share my ip with some other people so we share the traffic limit for Mega. :FeelsBadMan:Thanks for the attention.
Gofile has been acting up especially with larger sized uploads.. I've heard that there's a trick to get around the mega limit but I don't know what that is. I think it's somewhere in the forum.

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
Gofile has been acting up especially with larger sized uploads.. I've heard that there's a trick to get around the mega limit but I don't know what that is. I think it's somewhere in the forum.
Oh i see... anyway i finally finished my download. I'll try (once more) to call my internet provider to see what is going on... God help me!
Thanks for the reply, i didn't knew that about gofile =/

Sep 5, 2016
Is anyone also having trouble with the Ornesse pub after act 1?
It just loads forever and I can't do anything.
Also how do I enter the "Endurance Test" in Ornesse?

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Wow, that would be finally the complete(story-wise) version. I hope some good soul uploads it soon^^

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I honestly hope that they have worked out the kinks with the lag and shit.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
There's a large patch due near the end of february and even on P=lab, they're saying that you should wait until that late February patch is done.
It's supposed to be.. Download 2.0. Then patch is a separate, smaller download and then you will patch the 2.0.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
NVM found out where and also somehow it corrupted the save

Last edited:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Updated Op V2.0 + latest patch(Bugfix) already upgraded into game + change log

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I got about halfway through this I think, mostly through the story in the desert city. After that it felt sort of half done and not that exciting. Does it get better after that?

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
That' not half way if you mean Ornesse (red skin people)... that's like 50% of Act 1 of 4 or 5 Acts.

Edit: changed it from 75% cause forgot there was Summeridge and Xas after that, so yes, you are half way through the first 20%-25% of the game if you mean Ornesse.

3.60 star(s) 133 Votes