Rando79482569812

Dec 10, 2021
This helped out so damn much, thank you! Also somewhat unrelated, but is there an issue with balancing or have I found a bug of sorts? I was able to get the sword Aetherius, and with the Paladin class my character is able to do obscene amounts of damage (Able to one shot most common enemies with Light's Decree, the one that hits multiple times) is this normal or have I accidentally found an "I win" button?

Rando79482569812

Dec 10, 2021
Also sorry again for the massive host of questions about the game, but is there a comprehensive list somewhere of each companion and their specific party niche? For some of them (Especially Tishrya) it's not entirely clear how they work at a glance and I'm probably missing several details about other characters

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
This helped out so damn much, thank you! Also somewhat unrelated, but is there an issue with balancing or have I found a bug of sorts? I was able to get the sword Aetherius, and with the Paladin class my character is able to do obscene amounts of damage (Able to one shot most common enemies with Light's Decree, the one that hits multiple times) is this normal or have I accidentally found an "I win" button?
You are welcome.

The balance is in my opinion quite fun but also very much nonexistent.
Without cheat or grind, my MC dealt up to 1500 damage in one hit by the end of ACT 1 and some characters have an ever higher potential. So my suggestion is just to play the way you like.

As for your other post and companion niches:
The walkthrough is still a generally good start, even tho there have been some changes since then. I also found most mages (succubus, gajah, roderik) to be a bit lacking for my taste, so i can't say much about them.

A good amount of companions are heavily reliant on their special weapons or other combinations. Best example is probably the tentacle monster with it's growth based weapon that gets stronger each time it is in a fight.
Tishtyra is similar. She can be decently strong as she can dual wield swords and dual wield is really useful especially early on, but she also has a spear which attacks 4 times by default, so she is great at single target damage + a few skills to get rid of evasion and counter attack chance which can be annoying in certain fights.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes