Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Version 1.7 released. It looks like they added a fair amount of content this time based on their changelog.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
if you read above post already did in opening post

Faps

Aug 9, 2016
Does anyone have a savefile for all the dream sequences? I don't want to replay the game fifty time just to get a few meager scenes.

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
Does anyone have a savefile for all the dream sequences? I don't want to replay the game fifty time just to get a few meager scenes.
Well the dream feature doesn't work properly, you can use only the first page and the others are glitched so you will have to wait for them to fix it. Tested in version 1.7 too.

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Does anybody have a save for the female hero around the end of the previous update, or at least somewhere after Mukral?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
info from Creator
Coming 2017
Roundscape remains our main project and even with the main story finishing at the end of the year we still have more we promised and want to add. That said planning ahead is something we have to do as someday we will reach the point where Roundscape is finished.

Stay tuned for more informations soon

Reactions: Makaikishi

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Can somebody upload a save with male PC? Looking for the scenes that are unique to origins. I think they are under Farm, Noble, and Soldier origins.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Apparently the issue is MV is designed terribly and the creator of this game either torrented MV or is to lazy to update their version cause RPGMaker's creator fixed the issue already. Anyways, the issue is the games play speed is synced to the framerate and when the framerate dips below 60fps, the game starts losing play speed so if the frame rate drops to 30fps, the game's speed itself is halfed. there has been a fix for this for over a year by a 3rd party and the creator patched RPG Maker MV not too long ago. I love that the game is a higher resolution than VX ACE but it sucks that there was the cost of MV being shit when the started.

Edit: you can turn the framerate/gameplay speed sync off in the options menu. It helps alot but it will stutter occasionally. From what I've heard about MV is it's very similar to VX ACE in terms of designing with very few new features. I own VX ACE and have over 100 hours in it, never made a game cause I couldn't figure out what to do lol. I always start it up, start planning, never looked up a tutorial (finally did a week ago) and design stuff but couldn't figure out how to implement or save it. No intentions of make an Adult game with it, don't like games that use Stolen assets and not interested in coming up with awkward dialogue for scenes.

Last edited:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
so my game kinda bugged out on me lol. I no longer have collision dection with NPC's or Walls. I can still thankfully enter and exit buildings but occasionally I'll miss the activation point and go through a door. Benefit is I no longer have to walk around buildings or corridors to get to things and can even avoid monsters in areas by walking where I'm not supposed too. Unsure of what caused it but For some reason it's detecting my saves as instead saving once, it saves 10+ times each single save and a save that I've saved like 20+ times is several hundred. I am using a save editor which it's only downfall is it doesn't detect affection or corruption of a character till that stat changes from 0 and I can't find a event that raises or lowers Trish or Clawyn's corruption.

also I keep occasionally getting the areas and story mixed up with Overwhored's which was a great game but felt rushed after act 5 or 6 and had a disappointing ending (well disappointing for me)

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes