Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Bruuuuh she's the sluttiest of the bunch, completely not my type. I can't afford to leave her because she's OP in a fight..
sluuuttiest if you corrupt her,curiousity make her fuck everything move if she is corrupt,most likely she become a cumdump slut that fuck around,either mans,mostlikely everything..thats why i keep her affection and moral high enough and 0 corruption...its your choice to make how she would become..but,i dont really mind if it just futa or animal,but not man,that just cross the line,only Mc can fuck her,old man that ask to have sex with her already dead get killed by me.

• Haha
Reactions: hrhr

mp333

Jun 17, 2017
I have a problem when i launch the game it says that nw.j something about newer version and when i installed all rpg makers again it just wont launch

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
sluuuttiest if you corrupt her,curiousity make her fuck everything move if she is corrupt,most likely she become a cumdump slut that fuck around,either mans,mostlikely everything..thats why i keep her affection and moral high enough and 0 corruption...its your choice to make how she would become..but,i dont really mind if it just futa or animal,but not man,that just cross the line,only Mc can fuck her,old man that ask to have sex with her already dead get killed by me.
Regardless of corruption, she basically wants to fuck everything; very few of her scenes are corruption locked.

Just because you can tell her not to fuck everything that moves doesn't negate the fact that she becomes a completely sex addicted bimbo after the first time.

She's a slut, and when she's corrupted she's a psychopathic slut.

Reactions: SemyonPutin

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
Did Felicia's location get changed or something? I saw a post saying she's on the wing where the PC room is, but every room on that wing is empty, same with second floor and quarters. Tent out front is empty too.

Curious if this is a bug or I'm missing something at this point.

I should specify that I've only bought the Facis upgrades and haven't left Oakville (dale?) starter town.

Sep 22, 2017
During my farmer origin walkthrough, when you can "buy out" the Hero's mom so she goes home, the non-prostitution scene doesn't trigger for me. First I thought that maybe some time has to go by so I went and did the entire Ornesse storyline, went back to Slinsk but the scene still doesn't trigger. It did work the other way around with the prostitution option, though. Anyone knows if I'm missing something?

EDIT: I've just read somewhere that the other variant happens in Act 2, which is why it doesn't trigger for me just yet. Can anyone confirm this?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Updated mod . This is probably the biggest update I made to it in a long while by adding all remaining scenes to the ???/Unlock system so expect some kinks. For now I'm aware some scenes will kick the player from the menu instead of going back when unlocking, I just don't feel like putting any extra work tonight.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Regardless of corruption, she basically wants to fuck everything; very few of her scenes are corruption locked.

Just because you can tell her not to fuck everything that moves doesn't negate the fact that she becomes a completely sex addicted bimbo after the first time.

She's a slut, and when she's corrupted she's a psychopathic slut.
duhh,fine..you change my mood now,i cant just left her behind..she already state after she get pregnant,she feel lonely and doesnt have anyone else when her family get killed,mc ask her why she didnt take birth control,but she state she just doesnt have anyone else and she wanna start her own family with mc,well,i kinda agree she is a slut,but not with any other man,only mc..because she love him..the real slut is Seren and Succubus,thats the real slut..

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
duhh,fine..you change my mood now,i cant just left her behind..she already state after she get pregnant,she feel lonely and doesnt have anyone else when her family get killed,mc ask her why she didnt take birth control,but she state she just doesnt have anyone else and she wanna start her own family with mc,well,i kinda agree she is a slut,but not with any other man,only mc..because she love him..the real slut is Seren and Succubus,thats the real slut..
It's okay, my MalePC is also a slut, they fit together.

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
Started a new game to on the new version and I already encountered a few bugs, but non game-breaking, Currently in ACT 1 - finished with the Ornesse Arc and now heading to the Deep Woods.

One of the Bugs I found out:
- When you enter the Storage Room in Caste Whitemoon and exit, the lights near your room go out leaving it dark as Fuck.
- The TeleCrystal Icon in Ornesse is already seen in the Map even when you have not activated yet - but after activating it, the goddamn Icon on the map vanishes.
- also (though Im not sure if all) some of the "staircase" icons in the map vanishes, Also some house Icons like the one in Slinsk where the lady gives you a mission to retrieve a chest of dildos in her abandoned house.

I also heard of further bugs in the Next Acts and I hope i won't encounter any of them.

All in all the new combat music and format really looks good. The new quests in Oakshire have also run pretty well.

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
I really do not understand the developers.
I do not understand why do not have a harem route or why do people like to share their women with other people. I would like if you cheated with another person, you have the option to expel her from your group. And the excuse of NTR does not have any logic. You have to complete several missions so that you can fuck them and then. They go and fuck anything a horse or a minotaur. so difficult was adding additional dialogues for people who do not like to share their women

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
I do not understand why do not have a harem route or why do people like to share their women with other people. I would like if you cheated with another person, you have the option to expel her from your group. And the excuse of NTR does not have any logic. You have to complete several missions so that you can fuck them and then. They go and fuck anything a horse or a minotaur. so difficult was adding additional dialogues for people who do not like to share their women
I totally understand your shit, I mean we made efforts of telling her you love her and feel lucky, and she goes back to fucking a dog, or her siblings, or that minatour(goddamn I loved Seren). Cant they just make more scenes with the male mc only or maybe more threesomes? though the plant sex was kinda hot but..

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
I totally understand your shit, I mean we made efforts of telling her you love her and feel lucky, and she goes back to fucking a dog, or her siblings, or that minatour(goddamn I loved Seren). Cant they just make more scenes with the male mc only or maybe more threesomes? though the plant sex was kinda hot but..
What bothers me the most is that they only think about sex, they have no other emotion, everything revolves around that if I wanted them to simply put prostitutes in the game and not have to do the missions of the partners to be able to fuck. they. . Most, if not all, want to have women just for him and not share them.
But it does not make sense, so have women that anyone can fuck them. It's like having a free brothel and the only one who has to pay for it is you. and not to mention the sexual diseases that are not mentioned by the author

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
What bothers me the most is that they only think about sex, they have no other emotion, everything revolves around that if I wanted them to simply put prostitutes in the game and not have to do the missions of the partners to be able to fuck. they. . Most, if not all, want to have women just for him and not share them.
But it does not make sense, so have women that anyone can fuck them. It's like having a free brothel and the only one who has to pay for it is you. and not to mention the sexual diseases that are not mentioned by the author
you are pretty much have a same fetish as me,dont like to share our womens..sometimes,the sex scene just triggered me as well...like Seren,the fuckin blind dog just cucked in front of me,after she gave her first time,she said im only her one night stand and proceed to wanna fuck minatour just because they fall in love each other..well,i can accept that,she is not for me,THEN,she proceed wanna fuck some guard like WTF??seriously,are you that slutty dog?she get mad at me when i dont want her to do it..she said im not fair,i can fuck around but she cant,dem that dog,fuck around only make you damaged unlike men women..Fuck,i can still tolerate if they just fuck futa or some animal that doesnt have brain(not horse,too cross a line)but why in the hell you wanna fuck other man instead of me..The most i can see still not really slutty is Clawyn,Carys,Katelyn,Erika, and Xyless(slave)they all not really much into sex..Meredith,i can accept it,she just fuck futa and animals because of curiousity,Ruksana,shes from a barbaric tribe,so i can accept she fuck with his oncle,because his parent family are a respected leader and her dad take her virginity first..

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Y'all nibbas need to get off that sexual monopoly Kool-Aid or go back to cookie-cutter MUH PURE VIRGIN HAREM galges because this ain't that kind of setting.
This is the kind of setting where everything that moves will gleefully fuck everything that moves and probably ask your alter ego to join in for good measure.

Reactions: Howdo and Fer99
3.60 star(s) 132 Votes