RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
is it possible to avoid ntr content, not really a fan of "sharing"
There's no NTR in this game. Everyone is free and mostly use their freedom to fuck everything. If you have an issue with promiscuity (which, again, is not NTR) then you can generally avoid the scenes. Sometimes by cockblocking the participants, sometimes by just looking away. In the latter case they do happen off-screen.
Yes but by doing that you will lose quite a lot of scenes. Even with a male character, that has a lot of vanilla scenes.

Reactions: Genji

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
So, I've just tried it out, and the impression I'm getting... isn't the event structure design incredibly sloppy?

I've barely got out of my farm and already somehow stumbled into castle reclamation quest completely out of nowhere. And now I am being informed by my own character that I'm actually hunting some kind of god that I've never ever heard about?

Suppose I'll grit my teeth and see what else is there, but it looks like for all the incredible amount of work put into it, this game has some really fatal design holes.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
So, I've just tried it out, and the impression I'm getting... isn't the event structure design incredibly sloppy?

I've barely got out of my farm and already somehow stumbled into castle reclamation quest completely out of nowhere. And now I am being informed by my own character that I'm actually hunting some kind of god that I've never ever heard about?

Suppose I'll grit my teeth and see what else is there, but it looks like for all the incredible amount of work put into it, this game has some really fatal design holes.
Maybe you missed a few lines, all origins are tied to some Murkhal related plot.

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
Maybe you missed a few lines, all origins are tied to some Murkhal related plot.
Probably, but I haven't gotten there yet. I literally just killed some orc bandits whose origin I'm yet to investigate back at home and stumbled into castle reclamation on the way towards said investigation.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Probably, but I haven't gotten there yet. I literally just killed some orc bandits whose origin I'm yet to investigate back at home and stumbled into castle reclamation on the way towards said investigation.
Yeah, the dialogue that mentions Murkhal when clearing out Whitemoon Castle plays regardless of having heard the name before. I think it's because it's tied to the Succubus joining the party that it happens.

FauxCount

Aug 27, 2017
The new version breaks the normal way for reconstructing it on mac (I think it is the new NW.js).
Does anyone with more familiarity with this stuff than me have a solution?

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
Any sort of fix or help would be really appreciated. It seems my game is critically bugged, the quest Path to Yakotin completed itself even though i havent gone to the bank yet and the bridge to Yakotin is still under construction.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Bless you for it.
But I did get error on startup (file not found etc, so press F5).
Screenshot was made, but I lost it somehow. I solved the problem by copy-paste contents of img and icon from the previous version of the game, but I hope I won't miss something.
At first I tried to copy only the one file (img/system/IconSet.png) but then after restart other files appeared in the error message.

But now the Cheat Plugin does not work in this version.... help (teleport and noclip helps this game a lot). It worked on previous one.
I'm having the same issue.
View attachment 247459
I'm having the same isse
Just posted fixed version. Sorry

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
In the walkthrough it says for the farmer route that if you say you don't need Meredith she'll leave permanently but either thats incorrect or I'm missing something because no matter what option I pick she still stays. Really wish I could leave her behind ,but if I can't oh well...
• Bring Meredith home: go south instead of the way you came and go back home, once there beat the orcs in the house.
• Talk to Mother and then Meredith outside to finish the quest. Saying you don’t need Meredith will make her leave permanently.

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
In the walkthrough it says for the farmer route that if you say you don't need Meredith she'll leave permanently but either thats incorrect or I'm missing something because no matter what option I pick she still stays. Really wish I could leave her behind ,but if I can't oh well...
• Bring Meredith home: go south instead of the way you came and go back home, once there beat the orcs in the house.
• Talk to Mother and then Meredith outside to finish the quest. Saying you don’t need Meredith will make her leave permanently.
I can't really afford to leave Mere, I mean its always fun to corrupt the shit out of her.

Salado

Dec 21, 2017
i can't go to Slinsk it tell me to "Find a place to sleep and gather though before we journey on Maybe we can find an abandoned place near Oakshire" is that a Abandoned house with 2 bat near river ? or i miss somthing

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
i can't go to Slinsk it tell me to "Find a place to sleep and gather though before we journey on Maybe we can find an abandoned place near Oakshire" is that a Abandoned house with 2 bat near river ? or i miss somthing
You gotta reclaim the castle to the left of Oakshire first .

fozard

May 12, 2017
i like it that every character in this game will fuck any living beings, horse, dog, minotaur, monster crab, monster plant, wolf. im a degenerate for liking this game

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->