Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
is it possible to avoid ntr content, not really a fan of "sharing"
There's no NTR in this game. Everyone is free and mostly use their freedom to fuck everything. If you have an issue with promiscuity (which, again, is not NTR) then you can generally avoid the scenes. Sometimes by cockblocking the participants, sometimes by just looking away. In the latter case they do happen off-screen.

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Thank you for the reply, I get what you mean by that but what I kinda meant is --- Paladin, Farmer, Noble, Thief -- which of them has more content origin wise( for example does the noble origin have more missions or quests than the farmer origin one?)
I deliberately went with Male Noble as your (dead) father is a badass and your mother owns the brothel and later gives it to you. She also have an unique scene with her son.
Content wise, I played all intros first some versions ago, but I decided to stick with the Noble origin. The sword I got "Sabre" was good for the next 10h of gameplay.

Reactions: Catwashere

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Here's my crunched version.
(...)
[/Spoiler]
Bless you for it.
But I did get error on startup (file not found etc, so press F5).
Screenshot was made, but I lost it somehow. I solved the problem by copy-paste contents of img and icon from the previous version of the game, but I hope I won't miss something.
At first I tried to copy only the one file (img/system/IconSet.png) but then after restart other files appeared in the error message.

But now the Cheat Plugin does not work in this version.... help (teleport and noclip helps this game a lot). It worked on previous one.

Reactions: Engelstein

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Bless you for it.
But I did get error on startup (file not found etc, so press F5).
Screenshot was made, but lost. I solved the problem by copy-paste contents of img and icon from the previous version of the game, but I hope I won't miss something.
At first I tried to copy only the one file (img/system/IconSet.png) but then after restart other files appeared in the error message.
I'm having the same issue.
motherfucking error.png

Reactions: happybrother
Jun 22, 2017
ok, there seems to be a problem with my game. Each time I select an origin and start the game, it just says and now your journey begins and freezes/doesn't load

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Hey guys, How can i obtain the warlock class? I cant seem to find the objects needed for it.
Read the guide; the information is by the scene you need to complete for the class; PC with imp.
Why is Zent's dick noticeably longer than the male character's in the Sestria threesome? Are you serious. Come on guys.
The MC's dick shrinks when Zent is nearby to protect him; since he looks like a girl he needs something for self confidence.
Thank you for the reply, I get what you mean by that but what I kinda meant is --- Paladin, Farmer, Noble, Thief -- which of them has more content origin wise( for example does the noble origin have more missions or quests than the farmer origin one?)
All the origins have roughly the same AMOUNT of content; the main difference is basically what fetishes you're looking for.

Reactions: SemyonPutin

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
is it possible to avoid ntr content, not really a fan of "sharing"
There's no NTR in this game. Everyone is free and mostly use their freedom to fuck everything. If you have an issue with promiscuity (which, again, is not NTR) then you can generally avoid the scenes. Sometimes by cockblocking the participants, sometimes by just looking away. In the latter case they do happen off-screen.
Yes but by doing that you will lose quite a lot of scenes. Even with a male character, that has a lot of vanilla scenes.

Reactions: Genji

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
So, I've just tried it out, and the impression I'm getting... isn't the event structure design incredibly sloppy?

I've barely got out of my farm and already somehow stumbled into castle reclamation quest completely out of nowhere. And now I am being informed by my own character that I'm actually hunting some kind of god that I've never ever heard about?

Suppose I'll grit my teeth and see what else is there, but it looks like for all the incredible amount of work put into it, this game has some really fatal design holes.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
So, I've just tried it out, and the impression I'm getting... isn't the event structure design incredibly sloppy?

I've barely got out of my farm and already somehow stumbled into castle reclamation quest completely out of nowhere. And now I am being informed by my own character that I'm actually hunting some kind of god that I've never ever heard about?

Suppose I'll grit my teeth and see what else is there, but it looks like for all the incredible amount of work put into it, this game has some really fatal design holes.
Maybe you missed a few lines, all origins are tied to some Murkhal related plot.

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
Maybe you missed a few lines, all origins are tied to some Murkhal related plot.
Probably, but I haven't gotten there yet. I literally just killed some orc bandits whose origin I'm yet to investigate back at home and stumbled into castle reclamation on the way towards said investigation.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Probably, but I haven't gotten there yet. I literally just killed some orc bandits whose origin I'm yet to investigate back at home and stumbled into castle reclamation on the way towards said investigation.
Yeah, the dialogue that mentions Murkhal when clearing out Whitemoon Castle plays regardless of having heard the name before. I think it's because it's tied to the Succubus joining the party that it happens.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes