Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
Also interested in this answer. I picked noble because it said it had similar scenes to farmer, but haven't seen much thus far. Was thinking of swapping.
if it's the incest your speaking of then you have to get the invite letter after you open up help in Summerage then go to the dress shop ask about silk curtains then your mom is in the brothel top right corner

Reactions: kimjongew

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
I'm in orennese helping the queen scorpion women save her daughter when I go to the upper part of her chambers and use the tunnels there are 3 chest in the back room I can only get 2 as the 3rd is blocked by 2 stone piles..How do you get the 3rd silver chest??

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
I'm in orennese helping the queen scorpion women save her daughter when I go to the upper part of her chambers and use the tunnels there are 3 chest in the back room I can only get 2 as the 3rd is blocked by 2 stone piles..How do you get the 3rd silver chest??
It can't be accessed. You only get the two chests.

Reactions: Chop21

Osobnijezis

Nov 22, 2018
Hi,
I have this little problem while recruiting rulwe. I did quest Revenge and did not attack him, but he do not follow me, he is not even at castle.

Ordra

May 23, 2017
Looking at some of the discussion of the last few pages . . . If you want some pure waifu who won't stray, your only real option is the elf. Clawyn is the only girl who doesn't really fuck around. The closest she really gets is having threesomes, but the MC is always involved in the threesomes so you never really feel left out.

The only real exception to the above is a scene that you can only get if you go out of your way to corrupt her AND treat her like shit. If she isn't corrupt or she doesn't hate you, the scene where she goes out of her way to fuck something not the MC just never happens.

Well, there's also a scene where some futa demon goes to rape her and your only options are to let it happen or convince her to turn the tables and rape the demon.

But the fact still stands that the only time Clawyn's sex scenes don't involve the MC are when you make her hate you or when it's happening against her will.

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
if it's the incest your speaking of then you have to get the invite letter after you open up help in Summerage then go to the dress shop ask about silk curtains then your mom is in the brothel top right corner
Appreciate it. Been going through, but not that far in.

Woolgrief

May 20, 2017
Hello everyone, just starting this game yesterday. Now i have recruited Jon and Felicia in castle. But, can anyone tell me where Felicia is ? I know Jon is standing in place where Ruksana (the orc) training near the gate, well I dont find Felicia anywhere ? Do i missed her or maybe this kinda some bug that pop out ?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Looking at some of the discussion of the last few pages . . . If you want some pure waifu who won't stray, your only real option is the elf. Clawyn is the only girl who doesn't really fuck around. The closest she really gets is having threesomes, but the MC is always involved in the threesomes so you never really feel left out.

The only real exception to the above is a scene that you can only get if you go out of your way to corrupt her AND treat her like shit. If she isn't corrupt or she doesn't hate you, the scene where she goes out of her way to fuck something not the MC just never happens.

Well, there's also a scene where some futa demon goes to rape her and your only options are to let it happen or convince her to turn the tables and rape the demon.

But the fact still stands that the only time Clawyn's sex scenes don't involve the MC are when you make her hate you or when it's happening against her will.
when will the new patch will update,my little clawyn just gone missing in the pregnancy scene,Ruksana and Meredith doesnt have a problem with this stupid shit bug

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
So,i just in farmer origin male,if you stopping your mother from whoring,she will be in that house in ACT 2 and you the only one can satisfy her with her sexual need..if you not stopping her from prostitution and taking advantage,she keep whoring and you need to sharing her with other customer and you are the one asking for the sex..:rolleyes:damn,im glad i keep her for myself

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
So,i just in farmer origin male,if you stopping your mother from whoring,she will be in that house in ACT 2 and you the only one can satisfy her with her sexual need..if you not stopping her from prostitution and taking advantage,she keep whoring and you need to sharing her with other customer and you are the one asking for the sex..:rolleyes:damn,im glad i keep her for myself
More like she got desperate enough because she wasn't getting laid by the other dudes.

Hello everyone, just starting this game yesterday. Now i have recruited Jon and Felicia in castle. But, can anyone tell me where Felicia is ? I know Jon is standing in place where Ruksana (the orc) training near the gate, well I dont find Felicia anywhere ? Do i missed her or maybe this kinda some bug that pop out ?
Felicia in the room left of the bedroom.

I read this and immediately thought of "The Scorpion King" and then Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's face on the nexilim matriarch's body. I don't know how to feel about this image in my head.

Edit: Thanks to the power of microsoft paint; it's no longer only in my head View attachment 249533
You just made one of my least favorite scenes even worse.:eek:

Reactions: Whitewolf7987

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
Hey, does anyone know how to make the "img" folder in "www" visible again? About 3.5GB of data/images is seemingly not there, even though folder size says it should be. Last version I played was 3.7, where the CG wasn't even encrypted, yet. :unsure:
I know how to decrypt and convert when needed, but that is difficult if I can't even access the files in the first place. The folder doesn't appear to be hidden by Windows either, as I should have that disabled. If anyone knows how to make the CG available for ripping, it would be highly appreciated. Google is really not helpful either, it keeps giving me seemingly unrelated search results. :confused:
The new CGs should make a fine addition to my collection.

Nameprime

Feb 14, 2018
Hey, new to the thread, two questions

Question number 1: Where do I find the Super Anti-Pregnancy Potion for the Elf Princess Quest?

Question Number 2: Where do I go for Zant's next Companion Quest (the one about the lighting forge). I know they said to go to Slinsk to get into a boat but I don't know where that is.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
More like she got desperate enough because she wasn't getting laid by the other dudes.:eek:
no,she already said she doesnt like it and she doesnt want to bother her son with moneys...thats why she choose that work..she work as a whore doesnt mean she like it..she only kinda lost and both her reliable men is gone and she is the one need to take care of her 3 childrens...(her reason kinda like Erika though)

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes