filed

Jul 27, 2017
Xyless misiion is glitch after we recruit her i got stuck with Goddes conversation after tower mission to retrieve second Relic, it happen whanever am sleep in castle and always automatically teleport in slinks after that i cant no longer use Horses

GEMPAL

Jan 14, 2019
Guys can I ask for some work around?

I had this problem that when i tried to play this game and change setting on the option menu, at first the text were all in there but then after i tried to change one of the option, all text went gone. Is there any way to fix this? I tried to change the fonts manually on fonts folder but then it went error.

below the sample of the glitch
Before change
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After change, for example turning off always dash

Bonus

Thanks in advance XD

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
quick question guys ; what happens if you choose to destroy the amulet of xyless in the guest room, do you still have chance to reqruite her ?

Jimyc

May 17, 2017
Updated Guide
Maybe I'm missing it in your guide but I can't find this one: "A special request from Club Summerheat? Who could it be, asking for some private time with our female PC? Includes one new erotic scene."
And I have no idea how to unlock it.

chooter

Jul 7, 2018
hello everyone i just started the game i'm still in Act 1 my problem is i can't change formation the finish option doesn't seem to work at all can anyone help plz

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
hello everyone i just started the game i'm still in Act 1 my problem is i can't change formation the finish option doesn't seem to work at all can anyone help plz
More context please? There are certain parts of the story where you have put specific companions in your party to continue.

Just a guess, but are you at the part where you go to the pyramid during the main quest in Ornesse? Cause that's one of those certain times I mentioned; put Tish in your party.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
how do we get to tilan?
Teleport to 802, 21, 21.

Maybe I'm missing it in your guide but I can't find this one: "A special request from Club Summerheat? Who could it be, asking for some private time with our female PC? Includes one new erotic scene."
And I have no idea how to unlock it.
Talk to Anna in the club Summerheat in Act III, I forgot to add it to the guide but will fix that next time I update it.

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
2 pet peeves.
1.Some missions won't say complete in green when they are done.
2 where the hell is the WOLF CAVE in Novos I'm in the forest with the Barbaric woman and I keep going in circles through the forest the walkthrough says the path changes I see NO cave what am I missing..Why put the forest in if it feels like Groundhogs Day no matter which way you take it's flipping stupid IMO!!

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
2 pet peeves.
1.Some missions won't say complete in green when they are done.
2 where the hell is the WOLF CAVE in Novos I'm in the forest with the Barbaric woman and I keep going in circles through the forest the walkthrough says the path changes I see NO cave what am I missing..Why put the forest in if it feels like Groundhogs Day no matter which way you take it's flipping stupid IMO!!
To get to the wolf cave you need to travel West, North, West

Reactions: Amedeeaa and Chop21
3.60 star(s) 132 Votes