Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
is there anny pregnancy whit the players family???
No.

This isn't an incest game it just happens to have a couple of scenes in it. Only Farmer and Noble have access to a mother character and while all have access to the sister she doesn't have many scenes.

If incest is your big kink you will probably be disappointed here. Out of hundreds of scenes incest has about 6 or 7 for certain starters and about 4 for the rest.

DarkInsigniax

Sep 10, 2017
no i did't it just overwrite it when i made the male character
That's the problem.. you overwrote it.

I know this is nearly 2 years old but is there any need about that mod.
Not entirely sure what you mean, but some of the classes currently do feel incomplete and some things don't work or are bugged. He claims to have fixed those.

In my own experience, a few classes are just far superior in both fun and usefulness than others, so I'd welcome a mod like that.

luke254

Oct 6, 2017
but when i talk to the succubus its just show the normal dialog nothing related to the quest pops up.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
That's the problem.. you overwrote it.

Not entirely sure what you mean, but some of the classes currently do feel incomplete and some things don't work or are bugged. He claims to have fixed those.

In my own experience, a few classes are just far superior in both fun and usefulness than others, so I'd welcome a mod like that.
Wtf? I just say "need" what I was saying is "is there any word on that mod" the classes are far from incomplete, they are depressing I remember the early stages of this game, warlock was my favorite class it was a high damage class that was self buffing damage and mana regen type of class. Then, idk what patch because I took a long break, after I came back and learned I had to start over I went straight for my favorite class just yo realize they added more steps to obtaining it and when I did get it, it was completely changed and wasnt even a interesting change either.

I currently mostly rotate between the mystic, necro, and warlock (I prefer to play casters.) And quite honestly all three are underwhelming witch no real direction put into them... Especially necro! Which out of all three I would expect to be the one yo have the ability to res fallen comrades.

The only class I see people even talk about is templar which seems to just be broken from all the things I've read but most classes don't seem to have anything said about then.

DarkInsigniax

Sep 10, 2017
I am not even sure whether you're supposed to be mad at me or what you're even asking.

"Wtf? I just say "need" what I was saying is "is there any word on that mod" "

The grammar is quite confusing to me, and I am not trying to be a dick here.

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes