damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
What the actual fudge!

I just wanted to give this game a go for like maybe 20mins or so, but ne-ver-miiind. Ended up playing it for several hours!

I am extremely picky when it comes to these RPGM-games, but wow... LOVIN' this one! So far, I have only found Lust Epidemic and Peasant Quest the most enjoyable games, and now this one. Toootally lovin' pretty much everything about it. Music, style, game itself, story... heck, even the intro was cool! Well done. I look shall keep on more updates for this one. Another game to patreon, for sure! :)

Darkinsignia: well, that's a mod I definitely gotta check out, yes! Thanks for that!

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Due to the censure bug, it's templar.

iirc a user called SOSolacex is working on a mod to make classes more interesting though, I'd keep an eye out for that.
What would be after that, not liking the idea of using a bug or exploit.

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
It's part of a testing suite for web applications. Given that RPG Maker MV is essentially a javascript application capable of running in a browser, it being there seems reasonable.
If you look in the www folder for the game there's a index.html that allows you to play the game in your browser instead of using the game exe.

Grevantime

Apr 23, 2019
alright I killed the beast on the bridge to Slinsk it is telling me to find someone to repair the bridge I can't find this person can someone help me?
Well, you have my empathy. I decided to open up a new game. I saved up and paid the sailor in the inn. The Wolf pelts were then off of the table. I was able to kill the beast, but then the broken bridge. I suspect with the advent of the updated game that this is a bug. I'm going back to my old game.

levelcap

Jun 27, 2017
why are the buttons changed from z x to j k ? how do i revert that?

also anyone got a save file?

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes