iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
Well for some reason the text box doesnt give me any text, it's just empty i cant read anything lmao. I played this game a year or 2 ago and it was fine...

meimatsumoto

Jun 2, 2018
How come once I level up I get a notification for a perk point but nowhere to spend it? Tried looking at the guide too with no help

Nameprime

Feb 14, 2018
Is there a way for me to get my saves from Version 4.2C to the newest update without the game crashing? Or do I have to restart my playthrough?

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Is there a way for me to get my saves from Version 4.2C to the newest update without the game crashing? Or do I have to restart my playthrough?
It should be fine; I think the only version that had issues transferring saves was the one where they updated the game from from MV 1.3.1 to 1.5.1, which I think was version 3.0.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I found bug on saves. I don't can continua the story, bacouse the game don't see file seve and, i don't can continue to play the story line. You can fix this?

landon brice

Jan 15, 2018
It's more than that, the final act felt unnecessary to me, you defeated the actual villain of the story and suddenly some foreigners appear and tell you to go to their lands to help them, you have no reason to help them, and no real reward is offered, but you're also not offered any option to at least show some doubts about the request (Especially if you're evil, what the hell), after helping them, you're blamed for a lot of things and then forced to keep helping (and you don't have the option to... say, kill the messenger on the spot, since you're in your castle and it's not like they can touch you, right?)

The act was rushed, added little to the story, the final boss was someone that came out of nowhere with no foreshadowing, simply grabbing whatever was left of the previous villain. The final act could've worked as an expansion, or as a sequel, but it was part of the main story.

IMO, changing the twists would've worked a bit better, like having the previous villain resurrecting himself by possessing suitable vessels, and trying to corrupt the PC, since they were shown to be perfectly capable of defeating it.

Quality of writing is often a serious issue in western adult games, Adorevia is not exception to that, and sadly, they focus more on adding new content, rather than revising badly written scenes and fix them.
yey right, but that´s something they´re gonna redo in future that´s fosho, if u look western games had better history than creativity, but their story is a lot better, iif u see japanese is always the same way to do things ALWAYS, rape and bla bla bla of the same, i don´t blame but they could games better, obviously had some exception but in 5%.

BeastKing1

Dec 17, 2018
the saves can have problems with never versions , and you need to transfer them as far as i know.
by updating you mean download the complete game ? (english isnt my mothertounge there are some misinterpretations sometimes, sry its enough to communicate at least) if so you need to install the mod again but im pretty sure it will be updated for the actuel version so its better to wait a little.
Thank you for the information.

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
Hi everyone.

The "Choose your gender" screen at the start of the game is bugged and all I see is a glowing ball moving down a road. The game files are on the C drive as recommended but still can't get past this. Can anyone help?

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
I see there is only download for Win x64 systems. What about x32 systems? Is there a game version for those, or did developer stop making it?

MENACE117

Jun 9, 2017
Sorry to bother anybody, I hope i'm not dumb for asking this, but has anyone else encountered this problem or know of a solution?

Reactions: elekhsus

kevintheghost

May 25, 2017
You should search the thread before asking questions, but basically after you've extracted the game just go into the game folder and the images are in www\img\pictures. The pictures folder is hidden so type it directly into the address bar.
THe reason I am asking is the methods I have seen do not work for me.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes