bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
Oh right, I completely forgot lol. Could you send me the CommonEvents.json file in the www -> Data folder from 4.0? And if you do happen to have it from 3.8 as well. Would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.
Here are the files from v3.8A & v4.0 - Let me know if you need any others. If you need v3.8 specifically, I probably have that around somewhere, but the v.3.8A was still extracted in a game folder.

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
are the guard still not available? i ask the dwarf girl for guards and the previous funatari guards are replace by dwarfs, but the orc trainer still says there are no guards.

Euronimus

Mar 16, 2018
help with the problem with the quest
Search for Evidence, in the city even before the murder of the Nyro, the evidence is on the ground, you can take it, did not receive the quest itself, and after receiving it disappears, and if you take them before the murder and get the quest from the captain, the quest is green but the captain is inactive. version 4.4b

PeanutGallery

Nov 24, 2017
He means, don't do anything sexual unless she explicitly asks you to.
This.

IIRC, it goes something like this:
1. Meet her outside her cabin. She's flippant.
2. Meet her outside her cabin again. She's less flippant and tells you to go get soup materials. Go get them.
3. Meet her for soup. Resist all temptation for the sweet orc booty. Sympathize with her.
4. Follow her to her son's grave. Don't interrupt.
5. Meet her again. Confess that you followed her. Drink with her and let her tell her story. I believe she asks you to eat her out. Do so if she does.
6. Meet her once more. Now you can have mutual sexy funtimes.

Her interactions are more VN-esque in that there's a wrong way to do stuff, and you're encouraged to actually listen to her tale rather than just picking the lead-up lines to ORC BOOTY TIME.

Reactions: Gin Tama and T800

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
Concerning sidequests, are affection/corruption points applied only to present party members or do they apply automatically when party members join up?

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
This.

IIRC, it goes something like this:
1. Meet her outside her cabin. She's flippant.
2. Meet her outside her cabin again. She's less flippant and tells you to go get soup materials. Go get them.
3. Meet her for soup. Resist all temptation for the sweet orc booty. Sympathize with her.
4. Follow her to her son's grave. Don't interrupt.
5. Meet her again. Confess that you followed her. Drink with her and let her tell her story. I believe she asks you to eat her out. Do so if she does.
6. Meet her once more. Now you can have mutual sexy funtimes.

Her interactions are more VN-esque in that there's a wrong way to do stuff, and you're encouraged to actually listen to her tale rather than just picking the lead-up lines to ORC BOOTY TIME.
the thing is, i did exactly what said above. she never ask to eat her out and leave the next day.

i heard there's a problem with rilke scene on some
also i found this
there are option listed in the link above that was not on my game.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Concerning sidequests, are affection/corruption points applied only to present party members or do they apply automatically when party members join up?
They are only applied to party members currently in your party.

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
For the majority of interactions any effects will only be applied to party members, but there are a few that will still have an effect even when they aren't. They are not very common - one example would be effects on Carys when you interact with Seren. This is because they actually share the statistic (What would be Carys' "corruption" is actually Seren's "affection"). Even with Carys not in the party you find that her affection stat can be impacted.

Reactions: T800

Nefratum

Oct 10, 2017
Does anyone know which variable (number) is for Rilke (orc in hut) quest line? I'v done many other things before visit her hut and now I'm left with a letter. I would like to back to that quest and try it a different way.

DWFerno

May 8, 2019
when loading into ahriman for the quest i just get a black screen, my mini map shows up and i can still bring up the menu. i have the gallery mod and still nothing

May 4, 2017
Is there a way to edit a save file or the game itself, would prefer the save file tho. I did the rulwe quest where it meets its other rulwe mate and they make rulwe babies I guess.. anyway I did the quest and choose to have rulwe stay with me and for some reason the game thinks I still need the character in my party and when I encountered 2 person quests I am unable to progress further cuz now I have 2 characters that I need in my party and I can only take one. This is a pretty big bug.

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Is there a way to edit a save file or the game itself, would prefer the save file tho. I did the rulwe quest where it meets its other rulwe mate and they make rulwe babies I guess.. anyway I did the quest and choose to have rulwe stay with me and for some reason the game thinks I still need the character in my party and when I encountered 2 person quests I am unable to progress further cuz now I have 2 characters that I need in my party and I can only take one. This is a pretty big bug.
you question was answered in this post https://f95zone.to/threads/roundscape-adorevia-v4-4b-arvus-games.466/post-1884328

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes