grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
Tried searching through the thread but couldn't find an answer. Is the any switch/variable/code line or some shit I can change to fix Zents second mission? Every time I try to continue left through the building it just throws me outside.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Worst typo ever...... please tell me it's just a typo.... I don't want to imagine/read anymore of this in other scenes... PLEASE!! :eek::eek::eek:o_O:ROFLMAO::LOL:

Yiu113

Jul 18, 2017
Still stuck at the blank black intro screen. Any tips?
I was having the same issue as you. I'm not certain if this is a permanent fix, but what fixed it for me is running it in Windows 7 compatability.

To do that, go into the game.exe's properties by right clicking on it, then you'll want the compatibility menu, then you'll want to set it to Windows 7.

Should work.

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
Is there a Torrent or crunched version for this release? I tried Mega but it just crashes after downloading more than 100 mb :S

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
there is a better/well-written walkthrough? the game is awesome but the walkthrough is not that specific...like where i can find the elf from act 1? maybe it's bc my bad english but i can't find her

Reactions: kekistanik

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
there is a better/well-written walkthrough? the game is awesome but the walkthrough is not that specific...like where i can find the elf from act 1? maybe it's bc my bad english but i can't find her
I assume the elf you mean is Clawyn?

I feel like the guide is pretty clear on what to do, but all you need to do is, once you get to Slinsk, take the boat to the deep woods by talking to the guy at the dock with "Elven Outpost" written above his head. From there you shouldn't really need any guidance.

If the words aren't above their heads, then open the menu and select "Labels."

Reactions: kekistanik

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
random question: what's best: Corruption Path or Affection Path? I mean i'm not into that furry companion and the demon from act 3(?) is way sexier...

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes