orangesareawesome99

Apr 4, 2018
Someone help - I just got past the intro scene and then after the screen goes black with a sad face - I just wanna play

Bit more info - it now loads the opening arvus games with the phoenix successfully and plays the intro scene, however it then either loads the candle scene or the roundscape adorevia scene - picks and chooses which one, and then black screens, if i press Z I can hear dialogue telling me to choose my hero but nothing happens from that point on also continue is greyed out and I cant add any saves, I've tried vanilla, I've tried with save and bugfix, I've tried with just bugfix. without fail it refuses to load

DISCLAIMER - RUN IN WINDOWS 7 COMPATIBILITY MODE

Don't know if this has been said before but if anyone else is having trouble do that, finally working now

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Does anybody know how to solve this quest I'm clueless.

It's in Redknight's guide.
random question: what's best: Corruption Path or Affection Path? I mean i'm not into that furry companion and the demon from act 3(?) is way sexier...
You can go down both at the same time; corrupting your companions doesn't keep you from increasing their affection, it just turns them into horrible people who revel in the suffering of others and makes them fuck more animals.
If you don't like Carys and don't mind being a horrible person surrounded by horrible people, then by all means corrupt away; you won't miss anything besides Carys' scenes and I think a few of Meredith's scenes that I believe become anal instead of vaginal.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
It's in Redknight's guide.

You can go down both at the same time; corrupting your companions doesn't keep you from increasing their affection, it just turns them into horrible people who revel in the suffering of others and makes them fuck more animals.
If you don't like Carys and don't mind being a horrible person surrounded by horrible people, then by all means corrupt away; you won't miss anything besides Carys' scenes and I think a few of Meredith's scenes that I believe become anal instead of vaginal.
i mean, i literally banged her with a horse...and with her mother...

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
Anyone else encountering a bug when entering a house in Oakshire ?

Failed to load : img/faces/Oakshirerequestface01.jpg ?

eccentic

Aug 31, 2017
Does anybody know how to kill a hydra? they heal for 2k each round i'm pretty sure i'm doing something wrong.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I ran into a bug where after the Ornesse questline there are guards all over the castle yet Felicia refused to give training for whatever reason. And somebody please do something the typos please!

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
I can't remove rulwe from the party, help plz :cry:

View attachment 302076
That symbol means you need him in your party for whatever you're doing.
It might be a bug if you're not doing his quest or anything requiring him, in which case I'd try reloading an earlier save and seeing if it happens again.
I ran into a bug where after the Ornesse questline there are guards all over the castle yet Felicia refused to give training for whatever reason. And somebody please do something the typos please!
The castle won't count the guards as existing until you progress through the story and get the human guards from helping Titania; there's more information about this elsewhere in the thread because it's already been brought up multiple times.
And the typos aren't that bad, but I believe the developers are fixing them as they go so they'll gradually disappear.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
One thing I don't like is how you're always getting into battles even you don't want to engage enemies. Even when you try to escape the enemy will always be on your tail regardless. You have to engage in battles whether you want to or not and it's really annoying.

Lhemn

Apr 12, 2019
That symbol means you need him in your party for whatever you're doing.
It might be a bug if you're not doing his quest or anything requiring him, in which case I'd try reloading an earlier save and seeing if it happens again.
The quest of rulwe is finished time ago and recently want change the party because the quest of mayla need a party only with her and noticed that can't remove rulwe.
This symbol is a variable or something in the save data? to try change it because all my saves have the symbol :cry:

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes