warlator

Apr 11, 2018
Yeah Jon is my go to name, and season 8 of GoT left scars on us all. The save editor I use doesn't change names. But I found a Japanese editor online that has more development tools in it. Try this save here. Tell me if it works, and if the name changed to Alex.
it worked thanks my dude

Reactions: onyxmoose

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
What is the 'origin' with the most content? Or at least the one with the 'most interesting' setting to begin to play this game will be okay.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
What is the 'origin' with the most content? Or at least the one with the 'most interesting' setting to begin to play this game will be okay.
Do you prefer a male or female character? Certain origin specific scenes will change depending on gender. And do have any specific fetishes or preferences?

Reactions: Furabia

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
onyxmoose You seem to know a lot about this game. Thanks for all the info, it is much appreciated!
On that note, I have a question: the game has a futa tag right? So related to your above post, do you know if this content is accessible on both routes? And if so, what are the types and like their amount of futa on female, futa on futa, futa on male, male on futa, etc

Reactions: DurandelExia

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Do you prefer a male or female character? Certain origin specific scenes will change depending on gender. And do have any specific fetishes or preferences?
Male. I don't have any specific fetish or aversion towards anything though. That's the reason I would like to go with the one that has either most content or has some interesting scenes the other origins lack.
If I like it I would consider replaying as a female in my free time haha.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
onyxmoose You seem to know a lot about this game. Thanks for all the info, it is much appreciated!
On that note, I have a question: the game has a futa tag right? So related to your above post, do you know if this content is accessible on both routes? And if so, what are the types and like their amount of futa on female, futa on futa, futa on male, male on futa, etc
I haven't kept track of all my hours in game, do to different versions, but it's hundreds of hours. So hopefully I know a little bit, and I can try and help out others.

As for your question, yes both genders will have futanari content. There's primarily hetero or lesbian scenes for this game overall. For futa related content there are primarily futa on female scenes. This occurs mostly in the female gender routes. With the occasional female on futa, and futa on futa. For the male routes there are some male on futa, futa on female, and only two futa on male scenes. So if you're mainly looking for futa content, then I would go with a female character. There's not as much in the male routes. I can go into more detail if you want or you can browse the scene guide of Redknight's walkthrough .(Note only up to version 4.6). That might give you a better summary of different scenes with futa characters.

Feel free to try out a gender/origin combination and see if you like it. If you want to view some of the scenes without playing the whole game you can always try out Redknight's gallery mod here as well. As some scenes are locked behind different genders and origins. It would take a long time through regular game play to view all the h-scenes in this game.

Male. I don't have any specific fetish or aversion towards anything though. That's the reason I would like to go with the one that has either most content or has some interesting scenes the other origins lack.
If I like it I would consider replaying as a female in my free time haha.
The Templar male origin has several unique scenes compared to the other origins. Extra sex scenes with other members of the church. You get some extra quests, a extra castle npc, and can immediately start one of the DLCs. For the Vesunna DLC you have to be class that has a church affiliation like a Templar or Inquisitor. They're a bit more vanilla then some of the other unique origins scenes though.

Myth1014

Jun 7, 2017
As soon as I get the succubus skin care quest, the dog+succubus scene plays and my character gets stuck in place, I can use the menu and stuff but cant move, i noticed a few other people had the same problem in the same place, has there been any workaround or do you just give up on succubus quests from here on?

EDIT: So I left the castle and came back and started the scene again, after finishing the dog scene, use the debug orb on yourself and select wrong movement speed, it did the trick. I'm just gonna leave this here incase anyone else gets stuck here

Last edited:
Reactions: onyxmoose

MajinMadness

Oct 4, 2018
So here's a question: Why can't I equip a shield on anyone? I like my sword and board and got to summeredge and found the shops and buying a steel defender or kite shield but my Hero despite switching to Guardian/Templar or Paladin it just wants me to duel wield weapons. I look over at definitely not a sith lady and it says she can use a shield but the shields still don't show up.

Also I assume purple item's are unique?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
So here's a question: Why can't I equip a shield on anyone? I like my sword and board and got to summeredge and found the shops and buying a steel defender or kite shield but my Hero despite switching to Guardian/Templar or Paladin it just wants me to duel wield weapons. I look over at definitely not a sith lady and it says she can use a shield but the shields still don't show up.

Also I assume purple item's are unique?
Some characters don't have a class that can equip shields. I'm fairly certain Tishtyra doesn't/can't use a shield. She can uses swords, bows, spears, other two-handed weapons, but no shields. I'm not sure if that dialogue you're referring to is a typo or a relic of an old version.

As for the dual wielding, I think once you take the perk the game tries and forces you to use the most damage dealing. I remember a poster months ago that ran into a similar problem. Where the shield equipping class got a bug that they couldn't use their shields any more. I sadly don't remember the exact post. You might be able to search for it. I'm also not versed enough in the game's spaghetti code to give you a more specific answer as to why that happens unfortunately.

I'm not even sure if theoretically you can save edit to remove the dual wielding perk. Then see if that fixes the shield problem or not. If you want to try it out, I could try and help.

Edit: I almost forgot, yeah the purple items are considered unique. Some of them are trash though. So make sure to compare and contrast stats.

Last edited:

Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
How to pick locks? Nothing seems to be working. Using up and down arrow along with the space bar. Nothing heappening

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
does this game only have the win64 version??
Yes, a long time ago there was an android port. However since this game is so large it can't really be ported any more.

Can't progress past this one. Above North just displays a black screen?
Have you tried using the debug stone on yourself? Black screens occur for a few different reasons. One being the the game had issues loading a map, just a nature of a RPGMaker game sometimes, and can it be refresh with the debug stone or a console command(if you have developer tools). Some black screens are legitimate corrupted maps, through a corrupted download, or that have to be fixed by the developer. However I've never encountered a bug like that for where you are. If your PC specs are old, or slow, the computer might be having trouble loading Roundscape properly. (Rather than the game being the issue).

If you still have a problem after using the debug stone let me know. We can try some other things.

How to pick locks? Nothing seems to be working. Using up and down arrow along with the space bar. Nothing heappening
Up/down arrows to adjust pick, and left/right arrows to rotate lock, are how you use lockpicking in this game. Do you have enough lockpicks as well? I think the game only lets you start out with one to begin with.

Reactions: Piñon

MajinMadness

Oct 4, 2018
Some characters don't have a class that can equip shields. I'm fairly certain Tishtyra doesn't/can't use a shield. She can uses swords, bows, spears, other two-handed weapons, but no shields. I'm not sure if that dialogue you're referring to is a typo or a relic of an old version.

As for the dual wielding, I think once you take the perk the game tries and forces you to use the most damage dealing. I remember a poster months ago that ran into a similar problem. Where the shield equipping class got a bug that they couldn't use their shields any more. I sadly don't remember the exact post. You might be able to search for it. I'm also not versed enough in the game's spaghetti code to give you a more specific answer as to why that happens unfortunately.

I'm not even sure if theoretically you can save edit to remove the dual wielding perk. Then see if that fixes the shield problem or not. If you want to try it out, I could try and help.

Edit: I almost forgot, yeah the purple items are considered unique. Some of them are trash though. So make sure to compare and contrast stats.
So yeah I did see (and I don't now if this is true or not) that the version of the game here is not the final version so I want to say that would explain the bug...? I did kind of have a moment of realization that the perk I got might have bugged the game a bit so now no one can equip a shield even the dwarf I recruited did not have one equiped when he joined me.

In other news I think I have a quest I can't complete, the one where you talk to Titania at Summeredge and she wants you to go do something in Novos and THEY want you to go gather three crystal's, I can only get two well the third one just sit's there taunting me. Anyone else encounter this?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
So yeah I did see (and I don't now if this is true or not) that the version of the game here is not the final version so I want to say that would explain the bug...? I did kind of have a moment of realization that the perk I got might have bugged the game a bit so now no one can equip a shield even the dwarf I recruited did not have one equiped when he joined me.

In other news I think I have a quest I can't complete, the one where you talk to Titania at Summeredge and she wants you to go do something in Novos and THEY want you to go gather three crystal's, I can only get two well the third one just sit's there taunting me. Anyone else encounter this?
I'm not sure entirely what's up with the dual-wielding perk. I know years ago it got reworked a bit for game balance and bugs. But I've never directly looked at the code for it. I try to avoid it, unless I'm having my companions go all in on damage. And if you can't get them shields, try to find the best armor and upgrade that with glyphs/marks/etc...

You should be able to get all the crystals. I think there might even be four available to get. But yeah I've encountered that before where one crystal has a weird hit box and doesn't register you getting it. Make sure to try all the caves, and try and walk around/click on the crystal from different angles and positions. If you still can't get it then let me know. You can upload your save here, and I can have a go at it for you.

Dexco

Jul 1, 2020
I have a bug to report. This is when i click on ''Ornesse'' in the gallery. I have the Gallery mod installed. bug.png

Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
Yes, a long time ago there was an android port. However since this game is so large it can't really be ported any more.

Have you tried using the debug stone on yourself? Black screens occur for a few different reasons. One being the the game had issues loading a map, just a nature of a RPGMaker game sometimes, and can it be refresh with the debug stone or a console command(if you have developer tools). Some black screens are legitimate corrupted maps, through a corrupted download, or that have to be fixed by the developer. However I've never encountered a bug like that for where you are. If your PC specs are old, or slow, the computer might be having trouble loading Roundscape properly. (Rather than the game being the issue).

If you still have a problem after using the debug stone let me know. We can try some other things.

Up/down arrows to adjust pick, and left/right arrows to rotate lock, are how you use lockpicking in this game. Do you have enough lockpicks as well? I think the game only lets you start out with one to begin with.
YEs I have two lockpicks. Can someone please share a video on how to lockpick.
How do we know till what level we have to use up down arrow and then at what level do we have to rotate? I have taken all the 3 lockpick perks but to no avail.

A_Alt234

Aug 6, 2020
Hey so I'm having trouble getting this to launch in Linux the game opens fine but freezes right after I click new game

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes